Chapter Eleven. You're the definition of MY goddess.

Chapter Eleven. You’re the definition of goddess.

James’s P.O.V.

WHY?!

Please someone explain it to me because I have no idea as to how I could be so stupid!

Why do I always manage to stuff the good things up?

Stupid Millie with her stupid, hot and drug like kisses. Never before have I had a girl who could turn me into one of those guys who I swore I would never be. You know those ones who become so addicted to a girl that they need them. Hell, I sound so whipped…that could be because I am, but that’s beside the point. The point being I somehow managed to create a reason why I can’t kiss her, where I can’t argue with her then kiss her senseless! Damn it!

It was Saturday morning and it was still dark outside. What I was doing at this god forsaken time of day was having a break down from withdrawals, not drugs, but something equally addictive. I was staring at the ceiling not yet able to get out of bed. It had been two days. Only two kiss-free days and I was going crazy. Last night I had dreamed of Millie, not some stupid sex dream or anything. I just dreamed of her…her smile…her cute anger…her kindness….GAHHH! I’m so fucking whipped! This isn’t good…

I bring my hands up to my face and run them over my eyes and through my hair, sighing loudly.

“Morning Sunshine,” said someone with the tone of voice equivalent to a smirk.

“Morning Little Girl,” I responded, not bothering to turn toward my door. I rolled on to my side so my back was to the door. I discovered Millie either liked to wear over sized tee-shirts to bed or really short PJ shorts with an equally small tee-shirt, and that did no good for my predicament at the moment.

“Why are you up so early this wonderful Saturday,” said a cheery Millie. The side of my new bed suck, telling me she was sitting on the other side. Millie and her parents gave Sami and myself our own rooms, decorated according to what we liked. It was unreal to come home at the start of last week to find new rooms; it had been so long since I had a room to myself.

“Just can’t sleep. What about you?” I asked with a sigh turning over to see Millie lying down next to me in an over sized tee-shirt. It was black with the words “I look better naked” printed on it in white. I bet it’s true but I knew that shirt…it was mine.

“Is that my shirt?” I questioned before she could answer my first question. Millie looked down her body as she lay on her back, hands behind her head and ankles crossed over each other. With her hand above her head it made the tee-shirt ride up slightly more letting me take in a lot more of her legs than normal. I really have to be sure to stop myself from staring...

“Hmm, didn’t even notice, sorry,” she said as if she was truly surprised, but as she glanced over to me with a mischievous glint in her eyes I knew I had been set up. Well, despite the great distraction of her legs I let my eyes land on her face and tried to keep my mind away from what the shirt indicated. Picturing her naked right now would not be the way to play it cool.