Chapter Three. My Mum the Pyromaniac

AN: It's a long one guys so i hope i get a few comments and votes for it :)

___________________________________________________

Chapter Three.

“GET OFF ME!” I screamed as James sat on top of me laughing his head off. I was lying face first in the grass under the tree.

“I think this means I win little girl,” James chuckled as his large body held me down as he sat on my back. Elliot, Sami and Dan were all laughing their heads off as James sat on top of me. I really was a bad loser. See, I take after my mother a lot, but there are about five things I take after my dad in when it comes to my personality. First is I love to give to people. I like to spoil people with presents and things, it makes me feel good to give others stuff. I also have a nasty habit of not trusting people until I deem them worthy enough. Thirdly, I hate it when people judge me before they even get to know me. Fourthly I love business and car racing. And finally I have a strong sense of what I want and how I can get it, thus this situation hitting a few of those bad points plus a strong violet side my mother gave me I really was not enjoying James and all his taunting.

I was being held down and James was still mocking me while I was getting angrier by the second. “Admit it little girl I win,” with that he smirked and shifted his weight, not much, but just enough. I flung up with my hips and sent him to the side so he fell off of me, landing on his back with a ‘oomph’. I spun to my feet as soon as possible and sat on his chest with a leg on either side using my knees to hold down his arm while my hands pinched a nerve on his neck.

“AHH, Let go!” he screamed trying to get away from my gasp while I smirked down at him as he tried to free his hands from my hold. I know it might look weird: me straddling his chest, but hell this was the only way I could hold him down; he was about three times bigger than me and I needed to use all the weight I could.

“Admit it James, I win. You lose to the good girl.” He didn’t speak but continued to struggle. I pinched him harder and he hissed. His friends where laughing even harder now and Sami decided it was time to interfere

“Millie, I have to give it to you, you're one hell of a surprise. Why don’t we stop this and just share the space, that way everyone wins. Plus I would love to hang out with you some more.” I pursed my lips as I continued to hold James down, but I had let go of my grasp on his neck.

I finally smiled up at Sami. “It's alright, you can have the tree. I don’t really want to be around this idiot anyways,” I said pointing down to James and swiftly getting up, leaving him on the ground and walking over to my bag, book and lunch. I picked everything up and turned to walk off when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I spun back around to find Sami smiling as the other helped James off the ground.

“Well then if you don’t want to hang around with him then I’ll come and hang with you,” she said in a cute voice and started to pull me along toward the court yard

“umm…ok,” I said unsure.

She pulled me over to the opposite side of the court yard and sat down on a park bench. I followed suit with a confused face till Sami finally spoke up. “So I know this may be a little weird but it's just that I’m tired of being the only girl in the group and well you seem like you won’t take shit from my brother or Dan. And Elliot even thinks your cool, so I was hoping we could hangout a little more,” she confessed a little unsure. I bit the inside of my cheek, and as Sami gave me the biggest most adorable puppy dog face I have ever seen, I let out a sigh.