Start Dash

The next day when I woke up felt different, I'm not sure why but it just did. It could be because I'm switching classes or it could be because of the weather, I'm not sure. Oh, I know, it's because I'm now in the same class as 3 members of μ's, our school's idol group. Since yesterday I've started listening to their music more and now I really like it. I just wonder how any of their members would think of me if they knew.

------Timeskip To School--------

I made it into class early for a change, well not early but at least I wasn't late for once.
"We have a new student joining our class today, please welcome (L/N) (Y/N) to our class." The teacher said to me as I walked through the door. I just stayed quiet and awkwardly waved.
"You can sit next to Kousaka-San over there." My teacher pointed to a desk at the back left corner of the classroom, directly next to a girl with orange hair and a ponytail on one side who just so happened to be the leader of μ's. Why though? Out of everyone in Otonokizaka, why her? Does this world really want me to tell her I listen to their music a lot now? Or the fact that I used to watch them train on the roof while eating lunch? I walked over to my desk and sat down. I then turned to my right and saw her fast asleep.
I mean, it's good for me so I won't wake her up.

--------Timeskip To After Class --------

I was walking to my usual lunch spot when someone stopped me from behind.
"Hi! I'm Kousaka Honoka, nice to meet you! I heard you're in our class now?"
Honestly, the energy she had after just waking up kind of surprised me at first.
"Yeah, my name is (L/N) (Y/N), I'm sitting next to you in class from now on."

"Wait, you are? Umi-Chan never told me about this!"
Before could say anything she went to go find Sonoda Umi, another member of μ's. I'm still confused on why I'm sitting directly next to her though.

I opened the doors of the roof to find 6 of the μ's girls rehearsing one of their songs: Bokura No Live Kimi To No Life.
That's one of the songs I listen to a lot.
I walked over to the corner where I eat lunch and put my headphones on, as usual I was listening to μ's. Seeing Honoka asleep in class reminded me on the little sleep I had gotten the last few days. So I decided to have a nap after eating.

3rd person POV:

As the μ's members finished practicing, Rin Hoshizora, a first year student noticed (Y/N) asleep in a corner of the roof.
"Hey, is he okay?"
She pointed to him, making the other  members stare.
"I think he's just asleep, that's all." Kotori Minami, a second year replied.
"Hey hey, he's got headphones on, what do you think he's listening to?" Nico Yazawa, a third year then walked over to him and took his headphones off.
She put them on her own head.
"EH!?" She suddenly exclaimed.
"So, what's he listening to?" Nozomi Tojou, another third year asked.
"Us!" Nico then called the other members over to hear.
"Wait a second, thats (L/N)-San!" Honoka suddenly realised.
"Wait you know him?" Nico asked, and all the other members seemed intrigued too.
"Well, kind of, he sits next to me in class, I should ask him about this after lunch!"

------Authors Note------
Well I guess now (Y/N) might be in a little problem anyway I'll probably upload next chapter in a couple days.