No Brand

I was walking to school on my own, doing my usual routine when I saw 2 kids from a school near Otonokizaka talking about me. One of them had long black hair that curled into a knot at the tips, his uniform was ragged and torn, like he had just gotten into a fight.
His eyes were a sickening shade of green, his uniform had a name tag that said something like Da. A.i I could barely make out those letters, let alone the ones that were faded! "Hey, isn't that the dumbass that goes to that all girls school?" "Right? He also is the one who's supporting that failing idol group, U's or something. Probably will fail in a few weeks, that will be enjoyable to see." Did they just mistake μ's, one of the best idol groups EVER for U's? You have to be kidding me! And what do they mean they'll fail?! I'd like to see their faces when the girls get the spotlight they deserve.

I was walking up the stairs to my classroom when I saw Kotori standing by the stairs looking at a postcard.
"Kotori-Chan, what's that?"
She frozen for a second, then slowly turned to face me.
"W-well..." I took a closer look and saw
it was from a different country, then the gears clicked in my head.
"Is that an application to move schools?" Kotori looked at me really suprised.
"How did you know?!"
"Don't worry, I won't mention it!"
We both hurried to class after that.

The girls were talking about qualifying for Love Live, but I was just thinking about Kotori's letter until Eli asked Nico to do something. We all walked down the hall until we got to a lottery for auditorium usage during our school festival. Nico spun the wheel on the machine you get the balls from. We all closed our eyes in anticipation. We opened them to see we had infact lost. We were all panickng on the roof when I walked down the stairs to the bathroom, there I just stood thinking about where we'd be able to do a performance. I came up with an idea, the roof! They could perform on the roof! I ran up the stairs again when the girls told me the exact same thing.
We then all went home afterwards.

------The next day-------

"I listened to Maki-Chan's new song last night and it was great!" "I thought it'd be the perfect first song to get the audience excited!" Honoka was going crazy, how would they be able to learn a new song in a matter of a few days?
"I'm sure we'll make it if we try hard enough!" I think she has her hopes too high. As I thought she couldn't get any crazier, Honoka came up with another stupid idea. "We should perform every μ's song for this performance!" Yeah, she's definitely stupid. She then started explaining how it decided if they would make it to love live or not, which made the girls keen on the idea, I guess if they're fine with it, I am too.
I decided to go home early after that.

On my way home, I saw those 2 people again, this time they were accompanied by around 3 or 4 more. Orakmono High School, that's where they were from.
They approached me, one reached his hand in his pocket and kept it there before speaking to me.
"(L/N), (Y/N). I'm gonna make this short, k? Give us all your money right now." I immediately burst out with laughter, did they really think I'd just hand over my stuff straight away?
"Ya think it's funny or somethin'? We're being dead fucking serious, GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW!"
"No. I don't think I will." Right as I said that the boy with his hand in his pocket revealed what he was holding, it was a knife. He charged at me first and I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder, getting him badly injured, so badly he couldn't walk and crawled away. The others looked at me and walked away, the one that looked like the leader pointed at me and spat, "Dai Aki. Don't forget my name, you hear!?"
They were scared by me, they can't talk bad about the girls and get away with it.

------The next day------

I woke up really late, around 2PM. I woke up so late, I just decided to skip school for the day and watch anime. Around an hour later, I got a call from Maki. "(Y/N)-San, are you ok? I didn't see you today." I was suprised she was worried because like I said before, she was a tsundere.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I woke up really late so there wasn't a reason to come in, anything interesting happen today?"
"Well Honoka-Chan wanted to learn a brand new dance for some of our so-" I cut Maki off by spitting my instant ramen right out my mouth, she really wanted some new dances?! She has lost her mind!
"What the fuck is she thinking? You'll never be able to learn everything in time!"
"I know, but everyone seems to think we can, so we can try at the very least."
I heard someone running through the phone then I heard Rin. "Maki-Chan, who are you talking to? I wanna say hello!" I heard Maki move the phone away from Rin, "N-no way!"
"Are you talking to someone important? Like a boyfriend or something?" Maki made a confused screech, and hung up the phone. I just casually went back to watching anime. About 6 hours later I looked at the time, 21:00. I decided to finally go to sleep for tomorrow, as it was the school festival and I couldn't miss μ's next concert.