End of training

"Well, I'm definitely going to miss seeing your face around here." The General says. Christian and I, are done with our training and I am ready to fall back on my bed.

**************A MONTH BACK**************

"You had better have a punch that would impress me witch or you are out of my camp. And also, try not to burn my dummy this time around." The general gave me a stare that says *I am dead serious* He stood besides me and watched me closely. So close... that I could feel his breathe on my arms.

I breathe out, took my stance.... I imagined the face of *Terror* packed up a punch and then strike. I stood triumphantly when I saw the dummy's head rolling on the floor.

"You.... did that... without your power right?" The General stutters staring at the headless dummy in awe.

"If I had used my air power to knock it off forcefully, then the head of the dummy would be way over there." I pointed far off.

"And don't you think you would have noticed. Plus I don't like cheating." I added my face blank. I won the punch fair and square.

"You can go ahead and join the men over there having their morning run." I looked at where he was staring at, and saw a group of men running, Christian inclusive.

I nod my head, salute and ran off. The General might not admit it, but I think I just won his respect and maybe a bit of his admiration.

I joined the group of men, most of them huffed, few gave me a blank stare and some made sure I noticed their displeasure. I guess because they all know that I'm a witch, and that's the reason why they are not voicing out their displeasure and disgust. I will show you all that just because I'm a woman, it doesn't mean I'm a weakling.

The camp is a really big one, i don't know how many more times the soldiers intend to keep running but we have ran around the camp three times now. I don't think I can keep up with them. I feel my airways are closing in on me, my legs wants nothing else but to give up.

In a really loud thud I fell to the ground. All the men laughs at me mockingly as they ran passed by. I paid no attention to them instead I laid right there on the ground like a dead person.

"Get up." I heard Christian's voice. I removed my hands from my face, opening my eyes at the same time.

There he was standing over me, looking so handsome and tasty. He looks like a yummy delicious snacks.

"Get up." He repeated stretching forth his hands.

"Please leave me to die here." I groaned shutting my eyes close back again.

"I would, but you have a destiny to fulfill and so I can't let you die." He replied calmly. Ugh, at moment like this, I wish I was just a normal human being. But yet again being a normal girl and living a normal life can be so boring.

I rolled my eyes inwardly, opening my eyes back again.... I placed my hands on his palm and he helped me get up on my feet.

"I'm going to be your jogging partner. And just because is called a morning run, doesn't really mean you have to run so fast. Try jogging this time around and slowly, so you won't be so out of breathe immediately." I nod at what he was saying.., I was only able to nod because I was deeply entranced by his morning handsomeness.

Christian joined the men in jogging once they got to where we were, and I joined immediately... jogging besides Christian.

****************************************************************************************

"Common General, you can't really ask me to beat up a woman. I could injure her." My sparing partner who I can't wait to beat up says in mockery.

This will be my very first time sparing, and yeah... everyone except Christian is looking down on me. Ohh, I am so about to change that. According to the general this would be my one ticket to earn my place amongst the men and also earn their admiration. Yes the general and I have become really close friends.