Family meet

The next day after graduation Chase and Skye were chilling outside of their house. Yep, their house had outside yard, where their puppies, Moon and Cloud were playing with each other as the couple was sitting on chair and drinkig some cold drinks since it was hot outside.

Chase: Well, our study is over, so what now?

Skye: My parents actually wanted to see us, but they didn't decide when.

Chase: Oh, about that.

Skye (confused): Huh?

Chase: When we will make our family?

Skye: Well...  whenever you ready.

Then their talk got interrupted by Skyes' phone, which started buzzing. She picked up the call, which was actually from Skyes' parents, who wanted to check on their daughter.

Skye: Hello?

Mrs.Skye: Heyy! How are you?

Skye: Mom! Dad! Glad to hear you. Uhh, I'm good!

Mr.Skye: And Chase?

Skye: He's also here. Chasey!

Chase: Oh, hello there Mr and Mrs Skye!

Mr.Skye: Hey boy!

Mrs.Skye: We've heard about your graduation and want you to come to us. We want to talk about your future!

Skye: Sure!

Chase: I'd love to.

Mr.Skye: Great! Let's meet tomorrow at 3:30 p.m!

Skye: Alright!

Mrs.Skye: See ya!

After that call, it seemed that answers about starting their family life will be found out very soon. And Skase couldn't be any happier about that in their minds.

The next day

Chase and Skye were already driving to Skyes' parents, being very excited about this meet, especially Chase. He surely was engaged to Skye and so was she to him. But Chase told Skye that they won't marry until he solve one final question, and this meet could be a great opportunity to close it. Skye though was 100% ready to create their own family, because she knew that her parents will agree about that, but on other side she didn't want rush Chase with that. 45 minutes later, they finally arrived to parents' residence, where they were living during summer.

Mrs.Skye: Here you are! Honey, they arrived!!

Mr.Skye: Coming!!

Skye was pulled into mothers' hug as Skyes' dad warmly greeted Chase and they went to yard, where BBQ and salad was prepared for their meet. There was also a beer, but Chase resisted and also wanted to talk with Mr.Skye about one important thing.

Mrs.Skye: So, you decided about your future work, right? Where both of you will go?

Skye: Yep, we did!

Mrs.Skye: And what about marriage?

Skye: I don't know, but Chase was very happy about this meet. Maybe, he'll be finally ready after this.

Mrs.Skye: Don't worry, Chase won't cancel marriage since you and him are engaged.

Skye (giggles): I know.

Meanwhile, Chase and Mr.Skye were nearby women, but couldn't be heard.

Mr.Skye: So, what do you want to talk about?

Chase: I actually want to start own family with Skye, but I don't know about other question. It's about... children.

Mr.Skye: You mean, you want our permission for that?

Chase: Heh, sort of.

Mr.Skye: Chase, listen to me. We trust you, we know that you love our daughter and take care of her.

Chase: Yep.

Mr.Skye (smiles): Why you even decided to ask us if we would agree? Wanna make kids with Skye? Go on, boy! She's yours!

Chase (smiles): Thanks Mr.Skye!

Mr.Skye: You're welcome (hugs Chase).

After releasing from hug, they went back to Skye and her mom, who turned their attention to them.

Skye: So?

Chase: Wedding in 4 days, let's do this.

Mrs.Skye: See? Told ya sweetheart!

Skye quickly pounced on Chase knocking him down on grass as everyone laughed.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3