Two couples - one moment

While Everest and Marshall were off to have some ice cream, Chase and Skye had just woke up after seeing Marsellie and they were already doing morning duty: Chase was stretching himself by morning exercises as Skye was sitting outside with cup of coffee. For today, they've planned to go to Airbus museum since Chases' wife was interested in her pilot career, so the anthro Shepherd decided to go here - the receptionist told him that there's one TGV coming from Marsellie to Tolouse so they could get to their location. 30 minutes later, the couple had breakfast and went to the train station.

Skye: So we're going to Tolouse?

Chase: Yep, we have a tour around Airbus museum.

Skye: Aren't we going too early? TGV train is very quick.

Chase: But would you like to see the town before going to the museum? And have lunch here as well?

Skye: Hmm, makes sense honey. Let's go then!

Soon, Chase and Skye have arrived to the train station, got in their train and headed to their planned destination. During their train trip, they listened to the music, but Chase was also looking at the view from window as Skye was reading about planes.

With Marshall and Everest

The future husband and wife were walking to ice cream shop, where they actually had their first date, it has been a long time since their last visit here and they were like usual clients here. Gladly for them, the staff changed just a little, but they saw familiar faces entering their shop.

Shop assistant: Well well! It's been a long time!

Marshall: Glad to see you too! We've something to celebrate.

Shop assistant: Ohh, what's that? *Sees a bridal ring on Everests' finger* Woah! Congrats!!

Everest: Thanks, Ben.

Ben: So, as usual? But we'll add something special - at the expense of the establishment.

Marshall: Deal!

Then they took their favourite seat and kept chatting.

Marshall: Ahh, such good memories here. First date despite cold weather.

Everest: Oh yeah, remember that I offered this place?

Marshall: Haha, and I was like "Nonsense! Who's eating ice cream at winter?"!

Everest: Oh jeez, Marshy, that reaction was hillarious!

They laughed for some time as the anthro Husky suddenly took different topic to discuss.

Everest: You said that bullies were moved to more secured camera right?

Marshall: They did. 

Everest: I just remember Chases' past, and I suddenly realized that he might never have been abroad!

Marshall: He told such thing no?

Everest: I can't remember, so much time had passed since that talk.

Marshall: Yep, but I bet he feels great with his caring wife - just like me with you.

Everest: Marshy, you're such a charming boy.

2 minutes later, their ice cream had arrived as they decided to have a quick call to check on married couple after having their sweet meal.

With Chase and Skye

They had already arrived in Tolouse and were walking around the town - Skyes' husband was taking photos of each antic architecture as the anthro Cockapoo was looking at the GPS by her phone to set a route to the museum.

Chase: Hmm, why people won't request living here much better? Their town earns a lot of money thanks to Airbus factory.

Skye: They feel that they have everything what they need, why should they ask for more.

Chase: I think that I might start feel the same after this honeymoon.

Skye: Really?

Chase: Oh, love, please - I have a loving wife, big amount of friends, great house with dogs, a job in which I'll get started soon! What else do I need?

Skye: Seems like this honeymoon gives very positive effect on you Chasey, I love how relaxed you're acting!

Chase: Thanks, dear, but I wouldn't do that without you. 

Then the couple shared a quick kiss and went to some cafe for lunch as suddenly, Chase got a call from Marshall.

Chase: Sup!

Marshall: Hey pal, how's it going?

Chase: It's pretty great out there! We're on our way to Airbus museum.

Marshall: Ahh, Skye always wanted to visit it! I see you're feeling completely fine abroad as it's your first time!

Skye: Oh, he really is!

Marshall: Glad to hear! Anyway, just wanted to check on you as me and Eve are getting ready for our day!

Chase: Have fun!

Everest: You too!!

The call was finished as Chase and Skye continued their way to the museum.

CHAPTER DONE!! I think I need to pick up the pace with my plot, so we're going for the main action, hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3