Protection

Marsellie, the next day after prison escape

Chase was doing some morning exercises while waiting for his wife, who was doing her own business in the bathroom. The hotel staff offered her a pregnancy test, which she accepted and soon our couple will find out, should they wait for a baby or not. As Chase finished doing push-ups, Skye came out of the bathroom with a test and handed it to her husband.

Skye (smiles): Shouldn't be too hard to guess.

The anthro Shepherd smiled and took a look on the test, which was showing two stripes - it meant that their love night was successful and soon they were going to have a new family member. He put the test on the table and pulled Skye into the hug which she happily accepted.

Skye: Let's have some special breakfast for this occasion, and take a shower.

Chase: Sorry, sweetpie, morning training hehe.

The anthro Cockapoo giggled and kissed his nose as he went into the bathroom to take a shower, Skye at this moment went to the phone and called hotel staff again to order a breakfast in their room. But they needed to act quick, since they were going to fly back to Adventure Bay.

10 minutes later

Chase and Skye were sitting on the edge of the bed, enjoying their breakfast and watching some news on TV. When they saw the view of their home town on the screen, Chase decided to increase the volume to hear more about events in Adventure Bay, and since Skye knew French, it wasn't too difficult to understand the topic - that's when the couple got horrified after finding out that bullies escaped the prison. Still, Chase kept himself cool, he wasn't going to let them destroy himself mentally, instead, he decided to call Nico to talk about it more.

Chase: Trust me, honey, it's for our protection.

Skye: I know. Do it as you want honey. I want all of us to safe... and our baby too.

Chase: That's right, and I'll do everything I can for it.

The anthro Cockapoo kissed his cheek and wrapped herself around him after turning of TV. Then her husband called Nico by videochat, gladly he was online at this moment.

Videocall start

Chase: Hey man.

Nico: Hi lovebirds, how's it going?

Chase: Quite afraid to return back because of the recent news.

Nico: Ah, you mean those freaks. I'm thinking about some security for Marshall and Everests' wedding.

Chase: Good point.

Nico: And we must accept you in our Department ASAP! Otherwise, no chance to stand in solo.

Skye: I support this idea.

Chase: If she's fine with that, then I am too.

Nico: Great!

Chase: But just in case... can you bring 2 guards to us when we'll arrive?

Nico: You've got that my future partner hehe. By the way... should we wait for a baby from you?

Chase: Will tell everyone at Marshalls' wedding. After all ceremony stuff.

Nico: Alright, cool. Then, call me when you'll land at Adventure Bay so my people can be prepared.

Skye: No problem!

Nico: *smiles and waves hand as a goodbye*

Videocall end

After this call, our couple finished their breakfast without the stress they earned after watching the news. Bullies might became more dangerous, but our couple also became smarter. They got physical protection, but there was also one protection they activated even without noticing it... and soon, they'll find it out.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3