Suit yourself

The next day after Chase and Skye had a day off together from preparations, the couple was chilling once more - Skye was watching documentary as Chase was playing with Moon while Cloud was napping. Everything was calm until phone started buzzing, which made Skye look around to check out on it.

Skye: Chasey! Looks like it's up for you!

Chase: What??

Skye: Your phone!

Chase: Ahhh! On it!

Moments later, Chase entered the house from backyard and picked his phone up.

(call start)

Chase: Mr.Marks.

Nico: Heyy! I've found some free time so we can check spot on lake for wedding!

Chase: Comin'.

(call end)

Then he quickly went to their bedroom and soon he was wearing outdoor clothes. But before telling his fiance that he needs to go, Skyes' phone also started buzzing, which was a sudden surprise. But after checking who was calling, Skye motioned Chase that everything is ok and picked it up.

(call start)

Skye: Hey Eve!

Everest: Hey girl! I'm on my way to your house, gonna pick you up.

Skye: Why? Do you need help with something?

Everest: Actually yes, but I'll show you. Be ready in 4 minutes!

Skye: Ok, see ya!

Everest: See ya bestie!

(call end)

After finishing the call, Skye got up from sofa and walked up to her groom.

Skye: Girl things calling.

Chase: I've got something from Nico.

Skye: Okay, be back before 5 p.m.

Chase: Yep, love hug?

Skye (smiles): Sure!

They hugged each other for 20 seconds, before going separate ways: Chase went to the garage and drove away to Nico as Skye made herself up, changed her clothes and waited for 3 minutes to be picked up by Everest. Then girls drove to Adventure Bay as Skye was still curious - what caused her best friend to make all this.

Skye: Eve?

Everest: Yep?

Skye: So why you called me? What's the problem?

Everest: Patience, we almost arrived. You'll see.

It took 3 and half minutes for girls to get to their destination, which was a clothing shop, or so Skye thought. But what Everest said next, made Skye feel very excited.

Everest: Well, this is a place, where I actually ordered a wedding dress for myself. But they offered me a good deal - if I order 2 dresses, final price will be twice chepaer.

Skye: So you decided to order a dress for me?

Everest: Yeah! But don't worry. They would like to hear your comments about your vision of dress you will wear.

Skye: Jeez, Eve, I don't know what to say!

Everest: Heh, that's why besties are made for!

Then they hugged shortly and finally went inside. Meanwhile, Chase was still on his way to lake, where he and Skye will marry each other. Still, they didn't decide where exactly on lake it will happen. Still, Nico knew this lake much better than Chase, so that's why he called himself for help on which Chase agreed almost immideately. 6 minutes later, he finally arrived to lake, where Nico was waiting.

Nico: Hey man! Glad that you came.

Chase: Actually I'm glad that you came!

Nico: Heh, alright. Let's go for a little walk.

As Nico and Chase started walking around to find a nice place for wedding, Skye and Everest were talking with customer manager about wedding suits. Despite ordering the dress much eariler, workers didn't start creating it, because she didn't agree on that.

C.Manager: So here're pictures of wedding suits. Take a look.

Skye: I actually don't want a big dress you know. Otherwise it's gonna be hell.

Everest: I know. Me neither need a big dress for my wedding actually.

Skye: Oh, look! Light-pink, and tiara in same color.

Everest: Size's alright.

C.Manager: Wanna check it on yourself?

Skye: Ehh, is it possible?

C.Manager: Yep, we have an app which lets customer to put dress on even without having a real on. Stand up please, and give me tablet.

Everest: Here.

Everest handed a device as Skye stood up. Then employeer used the app to put virtual dress on Skye as her best friend came to look at it and suddenly whistled in pleasure - this dress looked surely sick on Skye, so she took a photo of that and showed it to Skye.

Skye: Wow! I look gorgeous.

Everest: You surely are!

After that, Everest agreed on making 2 dresses with Skyes' one in priority since her wedding was coming. Meanwhile, Chase and Nico finally found a nice place at lake - a flat land, not too far from parking lot and bulding with safety needs. And the view was also great - lake and mountain behind it. That's where Chase took the photo which will be sent to guys who'll prepare this place for marriage. Then they drove back to their homes, just like Skye and Everest. 

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3