Don't rush

The next day after Chase and Skye found everything they wanted for their wedding, they were in their house doing their own things. Chase was reading detective book, while Skye was reading news about aviation. This calm atmosphere got broken by buzzing phone, which was Chases', so he picked it up for answer.

Chase: Mr.Marks on the line.

Marshall: Hey pal! We wanted to reserve a restauran, remember?

Chase: Oh yeah! I'm moving and will pick you up, ok?

Marshall: No need! I'll get there by taxi, then you can drop me back.

Chase: Sure thing. See ya!

Marshall: Yup!

He finished the call and walked up to Skye to kiss her cheek. Then he walked to hanger and took his jacket, in which there were car keys.

Chase: Gonna take care some things with Marshall, will be back in 15 minutes.

Skye: Ok hon!

Moments later, Chase was driving to Adventure Bay, while Marshall had already arrived. 5 minutes later, Chase also arrived and parked his car near his best friend. Then he got out and greeted Marshall.

Marshall: We're good?

Chase: Yep.

Marshall: Man, it has been a long time since we visited that place.

Chase: Oh yeah. But it's also one of places with good memories.

Marshall: Ahh, I know what you mean. Glad to hear that man.

Chase: Thanks buddy.

Then they entered the pizzeria and went to find a manager, to whom they wanted to talk about reservation. The place became bigger, so there was some special places where a big group of people could enjoy the meal - that was also a reason why Chase decided to celebrate the wedding here. What was also good - crew didn't change and Marshall made some good bonds with main manager of pizzeria, so it didn't take much time to find him.

Marshall: So, I want to celebrate a wedding, which my friend will do.

Manager: He's gonna get married?

Marshall: Yup! So I told him that I'll help him with one thing and we need your help with that.

Manager: I'm all ears gentlemen.

Marshall: Good. Chase! Come here!

Chase: Oh, hello.

Manager: Hey, I'm Dave, pizzeria manager. 

Chase: Chase. Marshall probably told you about me.

Dave: Yeah. So you and him are friends right?

Chase: Best friends.

Marshall: Fact!

Dave: Well... Marshalls' friends are my friends as well! So, how can I help you.

Chase: I want to reserve a big room, so we could celebrate my marriage.

Dave: Uh-huh! We've got one, just like you wanted! Follow me.

The trio went to the end of main room of pizzeria to double-door. Then Dave took the key and opened a door to reveal a huge room with long table and big amount of chairs. Chase moved his eyes back and forth, checking the room and nodded his head in approvement - this room is a good one.

Dave: How's that?

Chase: Really good!

Dave: Alright, so let me know when you'll arrive to us so we can prepare the room.

Chase: My wedding is in 9 days.

Dave: What?? 9 days?? Chase... I feel you're rushing. Surely, I'll note when you'll come, but it's my advice. Don't rush - you still have a big amount of time.

Chase: Christ, sounds like my fiance said. Maybe I should rest with her tomorrow.

Marshall: Good idea actually. Then we can keep going once again.

Chase: Yeah, anyway, thanks Dave.

Dave: See you later boys!

Then Chase and Marshall drove back to their homes.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3