Marriage time

For next 4 days, all friends got an invitation to Chase and Skyes' wedding. In same period of time, wedding rings were also arrived as Nico even drove to the lake again to check if their place will be clear. Chase and Skye though during last 4 days before wedding finally got their wedding suits and secretly delivered them to Marshall and Everest. Chase even had barchelor party, so that's why his suit was at Marshalls' house as Everest moved with Skyes' dress to its' owner. To say completely - they were definitely ready for their day.

Wedding day, lake near Jakes' Mountain, 1:25 p.m

The spot at this lake was filled by people, chairs and wedding decorations. Seems like there's gonna be marriage time as atmosphere was filled by romance, but a little since there weren't fiance and groom. But where they are now?

Chase was already on its' way in limousine with Marshall, Zuma and Rubble, who also were wearing their suits. Their barchelor party went great - yes, they drank alcohol a lot, sang in karaoke and played 8-pool, but acted as normal people and didn't have any conflicts. Then they woke up and got freshed up before grand event.

Marshall: Nervous?

Chase: Sort of. Can't believe it that I'll finally have my family on my own.

Zuma: Is Skye pregnant?!

Chase: Heh, no dude. But will be soon.

Rubble: Just look at you - you were sort of noname at school, now you're defender of law who's gonna have a good life.

Marshall: That's how rapid growth looks like!

Chase: It wouldn't happen without you guys.

Zuma: Well, we'll have time with celebrating on this after marriage, let's stay focused!

Skye and girls actually weren't so free as boys - but still managed to find a way to relax before big day. Spa procedures at home, so Skye would look like the miss Universe, and not only her of course. They dragged their dresses too, so they drove to wedding locked and loaded.

Sweetie: Here we are. Ready girls?

Ella: Let's get this started!

Everest: You ready bestie?

Skye: Oh yeah. Just a little nervous.

Sweetie: I have some water.

Skye: Nah I'm good.

Everest: Remember, you know that you're taking paw of marriage from the guy you love.

Skye: He really deserves somebody who truly loves him after all events before. And I'm glad that I'll be this person!

Ella: That's the spirit.

While girls were still on their way, boys with groom already arrived to lake. Skyes' and Marshalls' parents, Nico and some other colleagues from police department took their seats and greeted Chase with his friends. Skyes' parents almost choked him as he came up to them.

Mr.Skye: You know, letting my daughter date you was the best decision in my life, take care of her kid.

Chase: Will do!

Mrs.Skye: May your wishes in your family come true. Where's she though?

Chase: Soon, she's on her way there.

Nico: Hey pal!

Chase: Nico! Glad that you arrived! I thought you won't because of duty.

Nico: Nah, I've got a weekend-off!

3 minutes later, Marshall got a call that Skye and girls has arrived and quickly took their seats as Chase stood in front of usher, waiting for Skye. Rocky wasn't with them as he called to accompany Skye on her way to Chase. These 3 minutes flew past as everyone saw girls, who greeted with each other quickly and took their seats. Finally, "Here comes the bride" started playing as Skye walked out from building as Rocky carried her wedding dress. Everyone were stunned - she look so gorgeous in this pink dress with tiara. As Rocky noticed that she stood on one line with Chase, he took his seat as usher started saying her speech. Rarely Chase and Skye looked at each other as they didn't want to ruin the moment, but deep down they amazed from each others' beauty. They got snapped from their thoughts as usher told to give wedding rings, which was on Sweetie, who brought them, then the couple turned to each other, warm smiles on their faces as Chase put Skyes' ring on her finger and so did she with his ring. Finally, they heard words they wanted to hear since Chases' proposal.

Usher: By power given to me by the authorities, I pronounce you as husband and wife! You can kiss your bride.

Skye immideately pulled Chase into kiss earning huge cheers from their friends and relatives. The kiss lasted for few seconds as Chase hugged Skye tightly and she could hear him sobbing quietly, but it was sobs of relief so new wife calmed down.

Chase (sobs): Finally... the life I wanted since running away from idiotic parents, thanks Skye. For everything.

Skye: You're welcome (kisses Chases' cheek).

Then married couple hugged all friends and relatives as Marshall gave his best friend a tissue so he could wipe tears away. Gladly, nobody asked about payment as everything was paid before, except one thing.

Tracker: Oooff, all this romance made hungry.

Chase: We're coming to one pizzeria. You'll love it.

The whole group took their cars and drove to pizzeria to continue their celebrations.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3