Friday Night 2

Miranda walked ahead of Ben as they walked toward the kitchen. Ben stared at her ass jiggling in her lounging dress.  Before she hit the kitchen's threshold, he gave her ass a hard smack.

She jumped and yelped turning quickly to see Ben biting his lip.

"Benjamin"

She said in a whisper.

"What... it was there..... just looking at me."

Miranda shook her head and smiled knowing she really didn't mind the attention he gave her ass.  They kept walking toward the kitchen and when they got there, they saw plates, silverware, and glasses on the counter.  The boys were sitting at the dining room table eating.  They had Pru securely strapped into her high chair and Tuck was sitting beside her helping her not make a complete mess. 

Ben noticed there was a bowl of salad made that wasn't part of the takeout order.  There were mixed greens cut up cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onions and carrots. Croutons were in a bag along with Ranch, French and a Balsamic dressing sitting next to the vegetables.   Looks like the work of Joey he thought.  Ben grabbed plates and told Miranda to pour them some wine and go sit down and he would make their plates. 

Miranda did as her husband requested and walked into the dining room with their wine.  Miranda sat down in her regular seat next to the head of the table. 

"Awe thank you for helping her Tuck.  You're a great big brother."

"It's no problem mom."  

"What are you eating baby girl?"

"MEABALLS AND NOODLES!"

Pru said excitedly.

Miranda laughed and corrected her and said

"Say spa-ghe-tti"  

"Spa- g-he".....she tried to repeat

"Good job baby, you're going to get the 'T' sooner or later"

Ben walked in with their plates and silverware and sat Miranda's in front of her.

"Here you go baby"

He went back to grab the French and Balsamic dressings and came back and sat at the head of the table.

"Joey thanks for making a salad. It's a nice compliment to dinner."

"Uh yeah I figured you all would make it but you were too busy."

He smirked and said that last part low.  Miranda knew what the implication was and gasp.  Ben was oblivious and said,

"What was that?"

"Oh. nothing." Joey said hanging his head low..... "its was no problem."

Tuck giggled and Miranda shook her head knowing the boys knew actually what took them so long.  Ben sat down and they finished dinner as a family.  While they all cleaned up Ben said,

"So, I bought hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs, and stuff to make sides.  We're going to have a family cook out Sunday. You both can invite two friends each."  

The boys looked at Ben excited.

"What's the occasion." Joey asked.

"No occasion" (Ben lied).  "Just feel like grilling and having a little fun with family and a couple of your friends."   

"Okay.  Can we go call our friends now? "  

"Yeah go ahead but don't take too long it's movie night and Pru get's to pick the first movie."