Friday/Saturday

Ben and Miranda were back on the couch snuggled up to one another. Joey returned and was sitting on the floor next to Tuck.  The boys picked the next movie. They watched the first thriller and talked about how crazy the murderer was.

It was now eleven o clock and Ben, and Miranda were no longer paying attention to the television screen. They were whispering in each other's ears

"You know I'm going have you moaning tonight." 

"How do you propose you're going to make that happen?"

Ben got closer to her ear and said,

"I'm going to have you riding my face while my tongue is deep in that sweet pussy.  You're going to be moaning and chanting, Ben...... Ben...... ohhhhhh...... Ben." 

Miranda giggled while squeezing her legs together because of the tingling sensation between them. Her giggling caused the boys to turn around to see their parents having a personal moment.

They both looked at each other and silently said let's get out of here. They loved how much Ben and Miranda loved each other, but sometimes they could do without seeing it.

"Goodnight" the boys interrupted. They rose from the floor grabbed some snacks and headed to their rooms.

"Goodnight" Ben and Miranda responded laughing.

Now alone, Miranda grabbed Ben's face and began kissing him. She let go and said. I'm ready to go for my ride now.

Ben grabbed the remote, turned off the television and stood up taking Miranda's hand to help her up. They walked toward their bedroom. First checking on Pru  who was sound asleep.

They entered their bedroom and locked the door.  Miranda slipped out of her dress and dropped it to the floor. Ben got on the bed while taking off his shirt and positioned his back against the headboard.  Miranda took her panties off and got on the bed with him. She rested on her knees and  brought one leg over his body and placed herself directly in front of him.  

Ben began caressing her round ass cheeks while she caressed his head.  They stared into each other's eyes silently talking to one another.  Telling each other their wants and needs without a word being spoken.  Ben moved his hands up to the clasp her bra undoing it and pulling the straps off her shoulders.  

Once it was removed, her large breast sat right at his awaiting lips.   He grabbed her ass again and pulled her closer to him rubbing up and down the backside of her body.  His manhood began to grow inside his shorts. 

"Ummm...Do you know what your body does to me Miranda?"  Ben finally spoke,

Miranda kissed his lips and rubbed his head.  She licked all around his and moved to his cheek going up to his ear.  She whispered,

"You've showed me once or twice before but you can show me again."

Ben brought his face to her chest and began kissing the fleshy part of her breast.  He licked around each one going up and down the center sending chills down Miranda's spine.  He grabbed the right one and felt its weight squeezing and massaging it.

Her nipples harden instantly.   Her arousal level grew as she felt her center reacting to his touch.  Ben circled her hard nipple with his tongue and sucked on it like he was a newborn baby sucking on his mothers breast.  His lips covered her nipple and areola and his tongue stayed planted on her nipple causing her to moan.   She caressed the back of his head as he feasted on her chest.  

Ben brought his other hand in between her legs immediately sliding into her folds.  He moaned feeling her wetness as he rubbed her.  Miranda leaned her head back when he started tickling her clit.  Ben moved his mouth to the other breast giving it the same attention except now he was gently nipping at it with his teeth.