Saturday

Miranda was laying in bed turned away from Ben. He woke up nuzzled in her neck with his arm around her waist. Her butt was pressed against his morning wood.

Ben told Miranda last night how he couldn't get enough of her, and this morning wasn't any different.
He was completely naked from last night's activities, so he was ready to engage in some morning loving.

Miranda and he had promised to spend more time together so having the weekend off together would allow them to do just that.
Ben looked at the clock and it read 9 o'clock. He knew the boys would sleep in he just hoped Pru wouldn't interrupt them. Ben lifted Miranda's gown and rubbed her ass and leg. He was startled when Miranda said,

"Benjamin"

In a warning tone. Stopping quickly.

"Shit Baby. I thought you were still asleep."

He went back to caressing her, moving down to put his hand between her legs.

"Who can sleep when there is a hard penis resting on their ass?"

Ben laughed out loud.

"You know he wakes up ready to go baby."

He rubbed her morning dew around her folds. She moved her hips slowly and scooted back, lifting her leg over his giving him better access

"Well tell him to take it easy. She is a little sore from him being so excited last night."

Ben chuckle kissing her neck

"I think he can handle that."

Ben grabbed is dick and slowly guided into his wife wet pussy. He gently thrusted until she received all of him. Once he was fully inside, they began to tenderly make love. They continued in this position until both quietly came.

Pulling out of her Ben turned her around to face him. He peppered her face with kisses while she caressed his face and beard.

"As much as I would love to lay in bed with you in our bubble Ben, we really should get up. Baby girl should be awake by now."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm surprised she hasn't called for you."

Ben gave Miranda a few more kisses and then they got up. They went into the bathroom and showered. They completed their facial routine at the dual sinks and got dressed. Miranda left out to get Pru while Ben went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

He was surprised when he went in and saw Joey was already there cooking.

"Good morning son"

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Okay, I guess considering".

Ben eyed the slightly taller teen, walking over where he was to steal some bacon from the plate.

"Considering what?"

Joey leaned closer to Ben and said,

"You know we can hear you guys sometimes when........well you know."

Ben chuckled and shook his head embarrassed.

"Sorry about that. We'll try and keep it down...... But I can't make any promises"

Quickly changing the subject Ben asked,

"Hey um where's Tuck?

"He should be out soon he was getting dressed"

"Okay I'll get the plates and drinks since you cooked."

Tuck, Miranda and Pru each came out at the same time. They greeted the other and gave morning kisses. Soon the whole family was in the kitchen eating, laughing and talking about everything going on in their lives.