Part 2

Your eyes fling open with excitement, today is the day yo start filming for heatstopper. I mean Your not a main part but this is still going to be so fun at least you'll have kit. You check you phone and see kit texted you half an hour ago to say he'd pick you up in an hour.

You run to your wardrobe and grab leggings a blue jumper and your cap.

You put a little makeup on not to much but a little just to bring out your features

You put a little makeup on not to much but a little just to bring out your features. You grab a banana and sit at the dinner table and eat it as you wait for kit.

About ten minutes later you hear a knock at the door and you open it to see kit standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a huge smile spread across his face.
'Kit you didn't have to besides i should be getting you flowers your the lead I'm just in the background to make you guys look good.' You say taking the flowers off of him and laying them on the counter as you loom for a vase.

'Hey don't say that your part is just as important as mine. Anyway, you'll be the best background character they have.' You blush and instantly turn away reminding yourself he's your friend you cant do this.
'Shall we got then.' He says

I grab my phone and wallet and nod. I lock my apartment door and follow kit to his car.

When we get in the car he connects his phone and puts his playlists on shuffle. You sing along to some of his songs but you have completely different music taste so you only know a few of his songs.

'Can a put a song on?' I ask him.
'Sure' he smiles and carry's on concentrating on the road.

You unlock his phone and play New Magic Wand by Tyler the Creator. You sing to all the words.

'I WILL NOT FETCH THE BALL, EYES ARE GREEN I EAT MY VEGETABLES!' You hear kit laugh at you.

'What?' You ask him

'Nothing you just look cute when you sing' you blush again. Ugghhhh! You need to stop doing this y/n he's you best friend that and only that, you tell yourself.

After 5 minutes you arrive on set. You sign in together and go your separate ways towards makeup.

As your walking to makeup you see some of the sets as your walking by. You don't look were your going and walk straight into someone. You rub your head and look up. You see a green eyes boy with freckles looking at you. You gulp.

'Im so sorry i wasnt looking were i was going i- he cuts you off

'It's fine i should have seen you. Im Cormac by the way I'm playing Harry.' He holds out his hand

You grab it and shake it.

'Im y/n but im just a background character' you say.

You let go of his hand. He looks you up and down and smiles.

'Ill see you again. Well i hope i will' he walks off and looks behind his shoulder and smiles at you.