Part 3

Omg!!! Now your really excited about this.

You walk into makeup and they all look and stare at your face and a fee tilt there head. You stand their awkwardly for a while until one grab you and sits you in a seat.

'Are you y/n l/n?' She asks

'Yes' you answer her.

'Ok it says here your a background character but i have just been informed you will be playing a character named Imogen.' She tells you.

'Wait what? I was told i would be background character.' I blurt out.

'Seems the director really liked you and thought you would suit her better.' She replies.

After half an hour in the chair I'm now ready for hair and after another thirty minutes your ready to go to get your costume.

You walk over to costume and when you open the door you see the director talking to one of the costume designers. He spins around to face you and smiles.

'Here she is. Sorry that you have only just found out but i found your audition very interesting and I personally though Imogen would suit you better.' He explains.

'No thats fine I'm honoured. Thank you.' You reply.

A man hands you a costume and directs to a changing room and then leaves you to get changed. You look in the mirror and approve of the outfit

You get out the changing room and the director claps

You get out the changing room and the director claps. He seems pleased with it. He then takes you to set and tells you sit on the bench. He hands you a script and a highlighter.

You begin to highlight your lines when kit enters set in his uniform. He walks over to you a little surprised.

'The director said he really liked my audition and gave me a part.' You explain.

'Who are you playing?' He asks

'Imogen.' You say looking at your script.

'We have scenes together. This is going to be so fun.' He explains.

You see someone out of the corner of your eye and spot that its Cormac you smile. Kit notices and turns around trying to see who it was until he spot Cormac.

'Do you know him?' He asks

'Kind of on my way to makeup i wasn't looking were i was going and bumped into him' you tell him, 'He is playing Harry so we will all have scenes together.'

Cormac spots you and comes over to you and Kit.

' i thought you said you were a background character?' He asks

'So did i but the director said he liked my audition and gave me the part of Imogen.' I say

He smiles and you and looks and kit and kit smiles warmly.

'I'm kit i'm friends with y/n. Im playing nick.' Kit said and held his hand out. Cormac took his hand and shook it.

'I'm Cormac. I'm playing Harry.' He looks at his script. 'Looks like we all have scenes together.'

The director arranges you all and sets you next harry and you sit on the top of the bench and he stands in front of you and you start having a conversation before you start filming as he explains to kit and two other boys what they need to do.

You look at Cormac but he is already looking at you studying your face.

'See anything you like?' You say smirking. Cormac smiles and looks away. You bite your lip and smile to yourself.

You start the scene and its fairly straightforward you are waiting for school to start and you are chatting with harry about what you did in the summer and Charlie walks past you guys into school. After Cormac gets out his phone and hands it to you.

'Put your number in.' You take his phone and type you number in, 'I'll text you'

'I'll be waiting.' You say smiling. You walk over to kit and you put your costume away and go home with kit. He drops you off and you have a quick shower and get cozy in bed and watch stranger things as you drift to sleep.