Part 8

You walk into the restaurant and frantically look around for faces you know you spot Kit and Cormac both by the bar so you head straight over to them. They both turn around jaws dropped

"Wow" they say in unison. They immediately look at each other a little embarrassed.

"Do you want something to drink?" The bartender asks.

"I'll have a diet coke please with ice." You reply the bartender nods and walks towards a fridge. Both boys are still staring at you.

"What is wrong with you two today?" You ask them both. They look at you like they cant hear you and you just roll your eyes. The bartender comes back with your drink and hands it to you. He sets up and card machine and kit is quick to pay. Cormac shoots him a look.

"Kit i can buy my own drink." You tell him.

"I know i was just being a gentleman." He jokes. You all walk back to the table and you sit in between both Kit and Cormac.

You get to know some of the cast members you haven't met yet. When you have all eaten you decided to pay for what you had. Some of them go home while others go to a club.

"Y/n do you want me to take you home." Cormac asks you.

"Its fine I'll take her she lives close to me" Kit says before you can answer.

"I asked her not if you'd take her home" he reply's with a stern tone.

"And i said I'd take her as she lives closer to me." You stand in the middle of them as the madness unfolds unsure of what to do until the girl who you to play Elle comes over and interrupts.

"You two are making a scene. Go home. Ill take y/n home. Go!" She raise's he voice and both boys look scared they both say goodbye to you before leaving.

Yasmin leads to you her car and starts to drive you home.

"You got quite the problem on your hands, don't you?" She ask.

"What do you mean?" You ask

"Kit and Cormac" she hints but your still clueless.

"And how they both obviously like you and are fighting over you." She blurts out.

"They don't like me they just got into an argument Elle." You explain to her.

"Oh really then explain why when we were doing the read through of script before you came Cormac re arranged the chairs so you'd be next to each other and why it made Kit so mad." She states. You don't know what to say.

"Or the time on set when you and Cormac where filming the scene on the bench and Kit wasn't in it and he couldn't take his eyes off and of you but when he saw Cormac his jaw stiffened and when you and kit were talking and Cormac came straight over. Cant you see they both like you y/n!" She tells you gasping for air by the end.

"Well obviously I couldn't see that they liked me. I mean I've kind of hand a crush on Kit ever since we were friends but Cormac is so sweet and protective." You offload the rest of your thoughts onto her through out the rest of the car ride when she pulls up to your apartment block she looks and at you and smiles.

"Looks like you going to need to do some serious thinking." She says as you get out the car.

"I guess. Thanks for the ride Yasmin." You say. She drives off and walk to your apartment.

Looks like the next week is going to be tough.