Part 10

You stare at them both in shock not knowing what to say. Both of them look concerned to you push some words out your mouth. "Hi"

Kits smiles and gets up and hands you a little box. "Whats this?" You ask.

"Lets just call it and apology gift" kits replies with a delicate smile as he looks you straight in his deep brown eyes. Those eyes. The ones you used to look at everyday longing for him to look at you with love. And now he is.

" yeah his gift is way better then mine" Cormac shouts from the sofa snapping you back to reality. You sit on the counter and the boys come up behind your shoulders and peer over you as you open it. You untie the ribbon and open the box to find a necklace with your initials on it. It's gorgeous.

You look straight at kit and hug him. "I take it you like it then."

"Like it i love it kit thank you, thank you, thank you" he goes behind you and you lift up your hair as he puts it on you. You turn around to face him.

"Perfect" he says.

"Um y/n i better be going now. I hope you like then flowers" Cormac says. You can see he feels uncomfortable.

"Cormac don't leave we could all go out and do something"

"No I'm gonna go. You too have fun though. I'll text you later ok" you give him a hug and take him to the door.

"Bye Cormac"

"Bye y/n"