Part 6

The next day

Cormac

Hey I'm not on set today what about you?

Yeah I'm not either

Wanna do something, like together?

Yeah sure what do you have in mind

Well maybe i could take you to the movies then go for dinner

Yeah I'm fine with that

Great I'll pick you up in an hour
Bye xx

Bye xx

You jump of your bed and have a quick shower and plait some of my hair.

You feel like you need to look good so you put on a cute outfit

You but your card, lipgloss, mascara and your phone in your bag and sit down and wait for Cormac

You but your card, lipgloss, mascara and your phone in your bag and sit down and wait for Cormac. Your not waiting for long when the door goes and you jump up all excited. You try to calm yourself down but when you open the door you can feel the big grin on your face. Cormac sees you smile and as it its infectious does the same his eyes then wander down and his jaw drops.

"You look... you look amazing" he says in disbelief.

"Thank you" you say blushing

You walk to his car together.

It doesn't take long to get to the movies. Cormac pulls into a spaces.

"Don't get out the car" he tells you as he gets out the car and shuts the door.

A little confused you watch as he walks around the car and stops at your door he opens the door with one hand and holds out his other while smiling. You take his hand.

"Thank you Cormac." You say.

You walk into the movie theatre together and Cormac insists on seeing a horror. You get popcorn and go and find your seat.

As your watching the movie and big jump scare comes up and you grab Cormac's hand. You expect him to pull away but he squeezes your hand instead.

When the movie finishes you go over to a restaurant and order steaks each. You have a conversation about lots of things but mainly the show and your life's.

Cormac drives you home and walks you up to your flat. You stand at the door before going in.

"I had a really lovely time thank you Cormac." You tell him

"I had fun to I'm glad you enjoyed it." He looks into your eyes and you don't look away. He leans in towards you and you close you eyes and just as his lips are about to touch you phone rings and you jump and bang heads with Cormac.

"I'm so sorry its kit. Ill see you tomorrow." He walks off with his head hanging down.

"Hi kit."

"Hey y/n sorry i know its late but its urgent can i come round"

"Yeah thats fine"

About ten minutes later kit is at your door.

"Hey whats the matter you ask him"

"Its about Cormac. He sent me some messages this morning asking if we were a thing and i said no and then he was like good because I'm taking her out for a little surprise. I didn't think anything of it until 3 hours ago so i texted you but you didn't respond and i got a bit worried that he try something you know." He blurts out. You check you phone to see 13 messages.

"Sorry we went to the cinema. I actually had a nice time. " you tell him.

"Sorry I'm gonna go. Good night y/n." He says

"Good night kit."

You go to sleep think about your amazing day with Cormac and how protective kit was. Why did everything come with a choice, you ask yourself as you drift to sleep