Part 12

You wake up and you head spinning from the dramas of yesterday. You pick up your phone and check the time. 7 o'clock. You breath a sigh of relief. 2 hours to get ready before Cormac comes and picks you up.

You climb out of bed and wander to the shower still half asleep. You get in the shower and let the warm water run down your body. You wash your hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner.

After your shower you sit at your makeup table and dry your hair and throw it in a bun as there is no point styling it as it will only get redone for scenes today. Your about to get off your seat but then remember Cormac is picking you up so you put on a little bit of makeup not trying to overdo it. You check your phone and its 8:13 and one new message from Cormac.

Cormac
Hi y/n am i still ok to pick you up

Yes of course i can't wait

Ok ill see you soon x

Your face immediately lights up. A single letter made you grin so big you could have burst a blood vessel. You throw on some shorts and a white top with a grey hoodie over the top, deciding to keep it casual today.

You sit on your sofa waiting for cormac nervous

You sit on your sofa waiting for cormac nervous. Why are you nervous? Its just cormac?

You get impatient and start pacing up and down. You stop. What are you doing? He still has to drive here and he may have not left yet? Relax y/n, relax. You wander back over to the sofa and twist you hair. Waiting.

After what seems like forever there is a knock at the door. You jump out of your seat and run to the door but before you open it you let out a big breath.

You open the door and see cormac grinning. You immediately without thinking pull him into a huge hug. At first he seems in shock but hugs you back. You bury your head into his chest taking in his smell. God did he smell good. You eventually pull away realising he's probably very confused.

"Well its good to see you too" he says with a big smirk on his face. "We better get going or well be late."

You grab you bag and get you keys out to lock you door then walk to the car with cormac. He opens the passenger door for you.

"Wow what a gentleman" you laugh as you get into the car.

He shuts the door and walks round to the drivers. You watch him walk. God he's got a good arse. God y/n. Get a grip. He gets into the car and turns the engine on.

"Right what music do you want on. Wait don't tell me it'll be a surprise" he says as he hands you a cord to plug your phone into. You get it out of your bag and go into your Spotify and put your playlist on shuffle. The first song to come on is R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys.

" I love Arctic Monkeys" he says eyes on the road as he begins to drive off. You just smile to yourself and sing along. Cormac begins as well and soon you are both singing away to all the songs until one comes on that cormac doesn't know and he just smiles listening to you sing.