Part 13

You and Cormac pull up to set. You go to get out the car but Cormac places his hand on your hand.

"Um before we go i just wanted to apologise again for the thing with kit. I just don't want to get in the way if anything is going on there. Is something going on with him?" He asks

"No of course not. Me and kit are" you pause "friends." Cormac sighs a breath of relief.

"Good, well we better go get ready." He replied. You get out the car and start walking towards the door with Cormac.

"Ill see you on set ok." You say to Cormac as you part ways. He nods and smiles.

You sign in and are told to head straight to hair and makeup. You wander over and knock on the door. "Come in" shouted a voice from inside. You slowly open the door and find them just finishing the girls hair who's playing Darcy. He gives you a friendly smile and you return one. You sit down in an empty chair and realise you barely know anyone in the cast. Well you would if it hadn't have kicked off with Cormac and Kit at the restaurant. Suddenly an idea hits you. A party. Well a get together. I don't think the neighbours would appreciate loud drunk people in the building. You think to tell kit of your idea and get him to help set it up with you.

"Hello, y/n" a voice says to you. You turn around to see your favourite stylist. Chloe. You'd grown quite fond of her. She was a lovely person and very talented but best of all she actually made and effort to talk to the actors which made me less nervous for my scenes.

"Chloe! So what are we doing today" you ask excitedly.

"Well today you are filming parts of Harry 16th birthday party. So they have asked me to do curled hair with the front plaited off your face and a pink eye look." Chloe said with the same enthusiasm.

"Ok lets go" you said. In about and hour your hair and makeup was done and you were sent to costume.

"Thanks Chloe" you say as you walk over to costume.

You walk in and are handed a purple v-neck ruffled dress. Not your usual style but you knew it screamed Imogen. You were sent to meet the director and he explains that you are at Harrys 16th birthday and you want to dance with nick but he's not interested so after that you'll dance with the crowd a bit. You see Cormac walk in wearing a polo skirt that looked so good on him. But you couldn't help but giggle at his styled hair knowing it wasn't his preference.

"What are you laughing at?" Cormac ask.

"Your hair" you say still giggling.

"My hair!" He says pretending to look wounded "Well its not my favourite but i have no choice. Anyway have they filled you in yet?" He asks.

"Yep, rejected by nick then dance with the crowd" you reply.

"Oh he hasn't told you about the scene where you and me make out" he asks looking surprised. Your cheeks flush red and you run over to your script frantically looking for where it says that. I mean i wasn't complaining about kissing him but i don't want it to be here and not as different people. You hear laughing in the distance. You turn around and see Cormac laughing.

"Y/n i was joking. Chill out" he says walking over to you. He leans towards your ear. "Besides i thought you wouldn't have complained about kissing me." You feel your cheeks turn a bright red.

"Right, places people" the director shouts.

Saved by the bell.