•••

OMEGAVERSE TERMINOLOGY + brief definitions

alpha/omega/beta: in an a/b/o universe, everyone presents with their 'secondary' gender. secondary genders could be any of three stated above.

heat/rut cycles: a cycle where alphas and omegas feel the intense urge to breed and or mate.

slick: a substance produced by omegas in heat.

scents/scenting: in an a/b/o universe, everyone has their own scent and can vary in different smells and intensity. scenting is the ability to scent others, typically to spread one's own scent toward their own mate or significant other.

knotting/knot: a knot is a bulge at the base of an alpha's penis, it swells as their impending orgasm approaches. once fully bulged, an alpha will lock their knot inside of an omega to ensure that the ejaculation reaches inside and to prevent separation during the orgasm. this process is called knotting.

nests: an omega will want to construct a nest for their comfort and safety during heat and pregnancy.

suppressants: medication given to an alpha or omega to suppress rut or heat cycles. it can also suppress the fertility of omegas.

* every a/b/o universe is different in their own way! :)

-

NOTE: this story has been discontinued, but feel free to keep on reading even if there will be some minor plot holes