❁ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❁

YOUR P.O.V

WORDS: 1720

TW: GUNS, DRUGS, ALCHOL, BLOOD/VIOLENCE, MURDER, MENTIONS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND GAMBLING

YOU WALKED THROUGH the purple light-lit hallway, music blasting and booming through the walls

A strong haze of weed getting stronger each stride you ascended down the hallway, your black heels clacking underneath your feet. Your black dress was tight around your body, allowing more of your curves to be seen. Your black Chanel purse bounced at your side as you walked.

Your signature mask covered your face, hiding your appearance the best it could, while still being fashionable. The mask was a moon-type design, with black lace covering the outside of the open side of the mask. Intricate designs made of gold were etched onto the white mask, giving it more beauty and power to the one who wore it.

And yet, you were the one wearing it.

You made it to the end of the dimly lit, purple hallway. A white door in front of you. You placed your hand on the doorknob and turned it.

When you did, the music was louder than ever before. Strobe lights and a few spotlights shone down on the dancing crowd of sweaty bodies.

Women grind up on some men, while others grind on each other. A few people were making out in the corners, away from the dance floor. Hired dancers were on laps everywhere in the club. Some were dancing on stage to the music being played by the DJ.

You closed the door behind you, making your way through the club with the strong smell of weed. You shrugged and squeezed past bodies, grimacing and cringing at the mix of cologne, perfume, alcohol, weed, and sweat.

Some cheering could be heard over the music, just faintly. You sang the lyrics of the song in your head slightly.

You sighed in relief as you made your way over to the bar. You needed a major drink. You stopped when a finger tapped your shoulder. You turned your body and gave a quizzical look.

"He's here."

You looked at the raven-haired male. And smiled kindly. The male was wearing a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. He was also wearing ripped jeans. The sleeves of the jacket were rolled up, and you could see some of his tattooed sleeves. A gold wristwatch was seen on his wrist. You guessed Rolex. And several rings decorated his fingers. You also could see some intricate designs that covered his neck and the silver chain that hung down. Piercings were seen on his ears and a gold hoop was on his nose.

"Thanks, Megumi. Any updates on the money?" You said loudly. Megumi sighed and shook his head 'no'. You sighed and squeezed the bridge of your nose between your two fingers.

You set your hand down to the side and placed it on your hip. "Take me to him." You said as you waved your hand in the air. Megumi nodded and helped you make your way to where he was.