❁ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❁

YOUR P.O.V

WORDS: 2095

TW: MENTION OF ASSASSINATION, MURDER, TRAUMA, AND WOUNDS

YOU WOKE UP in a bright room, groaning at the brightness and trying to turn over

YOU WOKE UP in a bright room, groaning at the brightness and trying to turn over. You hissed and your eyes shot open at the sudden pain, your hand immediately going to your shoulder.

You bit your lip to suppress a scream, blinking away tears as they escaped through your eyes. You turned back over in your back, your eyes adjusting to the brightness.

You looked at your surroundings, becoming aware you were now in the hospital, wires connected to your body. A beeping noise from beside you, becoming more pronounced to you.

You blinked, looking at the flowers that were set on the windowsill of the room, light shining down.

The room was very white. Making you frown and roll your eyes.

Why were hospitals always like this?

The opening of the room door took you out of your thoughts, making you turn towards a familiar figure.

"You're awake. Finally." Maki's voice ring out, coffee in her hand as she walked towards a bedside chair.

"How long have I been here?" You asked.

"About 28 hours. Not that long, actually." Maki shrugged.

"Oh. That's the best sleep I've gotten in a while, then." You jokingly said, making Maki laugh and shake her head.

"You still like making jokes even after you were almost killed."

"Correction, we. And you better have gotten checked out too." You sternly stated, Maki rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her hot coffee.

"Yeah, I did, mom. Don't worry about me. Focus on getting better."

You went to reply to Maki's sarcasm but was interrupted by a knock on the room's door. You and Maki made short eye contact before she got up and opened it.

"Who are you?" Maki asked.

"Is Y/N L/N here?" A familiar voice stated. You internally facepalmed and cringed, sighing.

"Hey there, Satoru." You called, waving your non-injured arm in the air for a wave. You saw the tall male look over Maki and towards you.

"Ah! Good to see you're up and well." Satoru stated, trudging past Maki. "I have someone I want to introduce you to."

You have a questionable look before another figure walked through the door.

Maki was more confused than a bird that flew into glass.

"This is Detective Kento. He's my partner."

————

"So, what you're telling me is that a car rammed into you, then two men started to get out of the car with guns. You guys drove away, shot them, motorcycle people came, and you shot them as well."