❁ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❁

YOUR P.O.V

WORDS: 1996

TW: SUGGESTIVE THEMES

YOU MADE IT back into the club, it was slimmed down in population, despite you only being gone for ten to fifteen minutes

As you walked towards the booth, a few people nodded at your presence, clearly aware of who you are. Despite you being "popular" in the drug world, not many normal people knew you. It wasn't surprising since "Rebel" wasn't talked about in the media a whole lot.

The people who were there the other night got to see the other side of "Rebel" which not a lot of people got to see. And in an interesting and twisted way, the side of Y/N L/N.

You were glad to see the security guards were still there and in their same positions. You walked to the stairs and nodded at the guards.

"Thank you, gentlemen. We will be closing soon and your shift will end as well. Stay safe out there." You stated, smiling softly at the two men. Their states faltered a bit and they smiled at you and went back to their original states.

You grinned at that and began ascending the booth stairs, happy you would get to see Maki. You opened the curtain through the small opening and stepped in, closing the curtain behind you.

"Maki~! I'm back—"

You stopped in your tracks and your heart almost melted at the sight.

Maki was in a laid-back position, her suit jacket was off, exposing her shoulders and collarbone. Her back was leaned against the soft cushion of the couch, her hands calmly at her sides.

Her head was leaned back, and a few strands of hair were in front of her eyes that were closed. Maki's breathing was slow and calm, meaning she was asleep.

You took a moment to take in the sight, allowing the lights of the club to illuminate her sharp and attractive features. You walked up to her and smiled down at her. You felt creepy for doing so, but could anyone blame you?

You placed her suit jacket over her body and made sure it covered her exposed skin up. As you were doing so, a hand grasped your wrist and stopped your actions. You gasped softly and your eyes widened.

One of Maki's eyes was open, looking at you from her head's position. Her head lifted up, and a few of the black strands of her short hair fanned in front of her face. The grasp on your wrist was a lot lighter now, but it was still there. You looked at her silently, taking in her appearance.

Maki sat up and took your wrist to her lips, kissing it softly. She looked up at you with her golden eyes and looked softly at you. Your breathing came to a stop and the heat on your cheeks grew, as well as in between your legs.

"Is everything alright? The customer didn't..hurt you. Did they?" Maki asked giving you another peck on your wrist while still maintaining heavy eye contact with you. Your heart swelled at the concern.