04

Bella was worried about her relationship with Max. She knew that part of her didn't trust him. She knew that he was plotting something against Rachel. And she knew that he had been spending a lot of time with Kim. She didn't trust him.

She was scared that he was cheating on her. He was going to end up breaking her heart. She knew that was the last thing that she wanted. 

Bella knew how he had suggested they had a baby. But she knew that he was only saying that to try and keep her sweet.

Bella knew just how much that Max underestimated her. She knew just what he was capable.

She knew how he thought that she was stupid. But she wasn't. Bella knew that she knew a lot about Max that could ruin him.

Bella walked into Karen's house. She saw Lexie and smiled. "Hey."

"Drop dead," Lexie spat.

Bella saw Karen as Lexie stormed off. "Do I even want to know?" She asked.

Karen looked to her and smiled. "No. She's just not getting her way. Just leave her to deal with it. I guess that you are here because of Max?"

Bella looked to her and smiled. "You know me so well don't you?" She said.

Karen pulled her into a hug and smiled. "You deserve better then him," she said as Bella smiled.

****

Bella walked into Lexie's room. She looked to her and smiled. "What happened with mum?" Bella asked.

Lexie sighed. "She's an interfering cow. I know that she sent you up here to talk to me. But I am fine," she said.

Bella nodded. "You're my little sister. You are far from fine," she said as she looked to her sister and smiled.

She knew Lexie was hiding something. She she that she couldn't help but worry about her sister and what was going on with her.

Little did Bella really know what her baby sister was going through. And how Bella would do anything to help her sister.

****

Bella got to work. She walked into the office. She looked to Max. Max smiled as he pulled her close. "I was calling you," he said.

Bella looked to him and rolled her eyes. "I told you. I was going to breakfast with my mum," she told him.

Max nodded. "Right. Did you think about what we talked about? Us having a baby?" He asked as Bella looked to him and frowned.

She knew what he was trying to do. She knew it wasn't going to be easy.

"I have. And I think that you're focused in work right now. So I am not having a baby by myself. I think that we should wait," she said.

Max smiled. "We can wait then. It's not as if you're going anywhere. Is it?" He asked as he walked over to her and pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Bella smiled as she kissed him back. She had no idea just how Max was planning on having a baby with her either way.