05

Bella knew how her relationship with Max was. She knew that she loved him. She knew how hard that she was trying. She was trying to make it work and it wasn't easy.

She knew how she had told Max how she didn't want to have a baby. She knew how tense it seemed. Bella was scared of it all.

Bella stood in the kitchen as she made her and Max breakfast. She wanted to show him just because they weren't having a baby, that their relationship could still be good.

Max walked into the kitchen. He saw Bella and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Bella turned to face him and smirked "I am. I know I said I didn't want to have a baby. But I want our relationship to be okay. I love you. I know that there has been a strain lately. So I thought we could have breakfast together," she said as he looked to her and smirked.

He pulled her close and kissed her. "Oh you have nothing to worry about," he said as he lifted her up onto the kitchen table and stood between her legs.

He pulled down her thong as she undid his belt. He smirked as he pushed into her. Bella moaned in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her.

Bella pulled him close and kissed him. Unaware of how Max was trying to keep her happy to keep his own secrets from her.

****

Bella got to work and smiled as she saw Lexie as she stood in the hallway.

She walked over to where her sister was. She smiled. "I can see you're not yourself. I can see you're down. And that there is something going on with you. But I am your sister. I love you. Talk to me and tell me what's going on," Bella said.

Lexie looked to her. She sighed as she hung her head in shame. Bella noticed a tear roll down her face. "Lexie?"

"It's Jim. I can't tell you. He said that you will hate me. That you will be jealous. Because of what happened in the past," Lexie sobbed as Bella felt her blood turn cold as she realised what Lexie was saying to her.

"Jim. He did something to you?" Bella asked as Lexie nodded. "It's okay. It's not your fault. I promise," Bella said.

She knew she'd do anything to keep her sister safe. And she was going to kill Jim.

****

Bella got to her mind as she looked around and saw that Karen wasn't there.

She saw Jim's stuff that was in the side. She felt her blood boil.

Bella had never felt anger like this. Lexie was a lot younger then her when she and Jim had something. Which she knew was him using her. Which he had with Lexie.

But this was Lexie and she was fifteen. She grabbed a knife out of the kitchen. She stood with it in her hand. She waited as the door opened.

She could smell him as he walked in. Jim looked to her.  "What are you doing here?" He asked as she heard him approach her before she turned around and plunged the knife into him. She watched as he fell to the floor

But the question was, what had Bella just done?