06

Bella stood in shock. She looked to see Jim as he laid on the floor. He lay bleeding and groaning in pain. Bella knew that she didn't plan this it had just happened.

She looked down at him. "How does it feel? To be stabbed. I'm guessing that it doesn't feel good. Do you know what else isn't good. The way you used me and forced yourself on me. I am not going to let you hurt Lexie anymore," Bella said.

"You're not going to get away with this," Jim said.

Bella looked to him and glared. "And I'm not trying too. I am making you pay for all that you did to me. Lexie told me what you have been doing to her. Making her believe that it's love. You really are sick. But don't worry you're not going to touch her or anyone else again," she said as she stood watching him bleed.

She wanted him to suffer the way she knew that she had for years. She knew that this was about revenge and justice. And she knew that she wasn't going to let him get away with it.

She knew that he was going to pay for all that he had done. And she was going to enjoy it.

She knew how he had hurt her for all those years and she was going to watch him suffer.

She was even tempted to watch him die. But she knew that she wasn't a killer as easier as it woukd be to do so.

****

Bella stood in her flat. She stood with a drink and sighed. She had dumped Jim outside of a hospital. With the hope he'd actually do everyone a favour and die.

She downed the vodka down in one and sighed. She knew it had been a long night.

Bella heard a knock at the door. She answered it as she saw it was Lexie.

She let her in as Lexie stormed inside and looked to her. "What did you do to Jim?" She asked.

Bella rolled her eyes at her sister. "I protected you. That's what I did. I protected both of us. I know what you think. What he's told you it's real it's love don't tell anyone. He's becoming vile. And soon it will end. But he's still around and making you feel worthless. I am doing what I should have a long time ago," she said.

"This is my fault," Lexie said

Bella smiled. "No it's not. But he isn't going to come near us again," she said.

****

Bella looked to see Max as he walked into the flat. "Your sister is here?" He asked as he looked to Lexie who slept in the sofa.

"Yeah it's been difficult. My mum is working. So I said she could stay here. I need to talk to you. There's secrets about my past I haven't told you. But I want you to know."

"Are you okay?" Max asked.

Bella sighed. "Not really. I stabbed him tonight. And I don't regret it. He abused and raped me. And he's been doing it to Lexie," she said as Max looked to her in shock.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her and smiled. "It's all going to be okay. I promise," he said.

He knew he'd do anything to keep Bella safe. Even if it meant he dealt with Jim his own way.