Chapter 8: Training

(Yana's POV)

Waking up hearing the beautiful sound of the waves crashing on the shore. I stand up and open the curtains and look at the beautiful view.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast I'm still with my pajamas, I cook some bacon and pancakes. After I cook put it on the plate, I put some maple syrup on it and put a blueberry. In terms of breakfast I don't eat too much, I don't know about Delijah.

I clean my hands after it and turn around to my surprise I saw Delijah and his not wearing his shirt, his also in his pajama pants. He looked at me and my eyes widened and hug myself, damn I forgot I'm not wearing a bra underneath.

"Good Morning." He greeted.

"Good Morning." I greeted him back and went back upstairs to put my bra. Damn that kinda embarrassing, I went back to the kitchen and he start eating.

Umupo ako sa harapan niya at kumain na din gaya niya.

"What are you would do today?" He asked and I look at him.

"I don't know probably training." I answered and he just nodded.

"You won't go tour around?" He asked me again.

"I love too but it's kinda hot outside." I answered.

"Yeah it is." He nodded.

"Well we really don't have a lot of things to do here." I sighed.

"Fishing?" He asked.

"Nahh maybe next time."  I shake my head.

"Okay let's just train ourselves." He sighed.

"Yeah but not here, need to find place were they don't see us." I suggested and he beamed.

"Yeah far away from here." He seconded.

After we eat we the both of us clean up, then we go back to our room to take a bath and change clothes. I'm thankful that there is something that I can wear for like training.

I wear an oversized t-shirt and a cycling shorts, I tied up my hear and go out after I finish. I already saw him on the sofa waiting for me.

"Let's go?" Aya ko sa kanya.

"Let's go." Saad niya at naunang naglakad sa akin.

Pagkalabas namin ay maraming tao na, tumingin-tingin ako sa paligid. At wala naman akong nakita na something suspicious. Patuloy lang kami sa paglalakad ng may biglang lumapit sa amin.

"Hija hijo saan kayo pupunta?" Tanong nito sa amin.

"Ahh dyan lang po maglakad-lakad." Sagot ko sa kanya.

"Ganoon ba sige ingat kayo ha." Sambit nito st ngumiti bago umalis.

"She's suspicious." He mumbled.

"She's not." I defended.

"Why?" He asked.

"You see she's not like the other people that we saw yesterday." I answered.

"Why are you defending her?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Because you are accusing her." I hissed and he just smirk at me.

"And you really believe in her?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I didn't say that I believe in her." I answered and he he squinted his eyes.