02: "Mother, he's really rich."

Zhou Miaomiao is a loyal player of the game "Battle". Since the launch of "Battle", he has been in the game every day to catch abyss creatures with friends, or fight against people. After playing this game for a full month, Zhou Miaomiao had never seen such a world announcement.

There are many kryptonite players in this game, but kryptonite and kryptonite are all meaningful. For example, choose a better way or call more players to help capture golden dragons, ghosts, etc.

Open a large artificial ocean project?

Or the sixth floor of the abyss?

Isn't this digging a lake in the desert? It's full of outrageous words from start to finish!

Zhou Miaomiao greeted her friends and went from the seventh floor of the abyss to the sixth floor without hesitation. As soon as people landed safely in the golden light, they noticed that there was a dense circle of people around them. They were either human or alien, and they all noticed the announcement of the world to watch the fun.

Zhou Miaomiao was stunned: "How many people are here?"

Friends: "It is estimated that half of the online people are here, everyone wants to see who is stupid and willing to spend 60,000 yuan on artificial oceans. It 's not practical."

As soon as he finished speaking, the burly man next door with his upper body bare and showing his strong muscles sighed, "You can't say that, a guy, someone saw that this player named Fried Tiaoyu raised a little mermaid, maybe this ocean is built for the little mermaid."

"Hey, no, no, this player has also chosen the identity of a mermaid, so I guess he still enjoys his own happiness."

Zhou Miaomiao: "Come and enjoy the game. I don't really understand that."

With that, she threw a card to summon her own contracted beast. There is no limit to the number of contracted beasts in the game "Battle". Zhou Miaomiao had five contracted beasts, all of them of different species. Now he is summoning a giant butterfly, which spreads its black and blue wings and rises into the wind.

Zhou Miaomiao grabbed one of its legs, and wanted to take a good look at the artificial ocean by taking advantage of the opportunity to overlook it. However, unexpectedly, it was pitch black in front of him, like a huge black sphere covering a large area of ​​the land, not revealing anything.

He returned to the land rather depressed, and complained: "What is it, this is an artificial ocean? Why is it pitch black?"

The brawny elder brother who just talked to him laughed: "That's a shield, I first came to watch the fun. I did see the artificial ocean, and I even took a photo, and said it was posted on the forum. Later, many people came, and the fried fish was not very happy, so he bought a shield, which cost 30,000 yuan."

Zhou Miaomiao : "Mother, he's really rich."

...

Inside the shield, Jian Chi glanced into the distance. The advantage of the shield is that as long as you want, this is your private territory, and no one can spy on it. You can also choose to shield on one side or shield all of them to determine whether you can see the outside from the inside.