55: Why are you so cute

In the gradually darkened environment, the man in black robe could still see all of Jian Chi's movements with the light. Originally, he was very surprised by Jian Chi's behavior of taking out this big flashlight.

Not because of the flashlight itself, but because Jian Chi gave him the feeling that he was going to the mall to choose and shop carefully.

Isn't that outrageous?

There seems to be a circle around this cliff, and different people have completely different resistance. For example, a person with average strength can stay for five or six minutes. Another example is him, who can stay a little longer and can stay for twenty minutes.

The man in black robe pondered for a long time, and finally decided to remind Jian Chi: "You have to hurry up, if the time is up, you will not be able to approach this cliff any more in the near future."

All his attention was on the wedding ring on the cliff in front of him. I have to say that most of the wedding rings here are pretty good-looking, and some of them are even very special. Jian Chi is a little dazzled when he looks at them, and he is a little... difficult to choose.

This was what he wanted to give to Wen Que, so naturally he had to pick the best one.

Whether it is appearance or quality, it must be the best.

So at this time, Jian Chi seemed extremely tangled.

It wasn't until about a minute later that he started working.

The closest to Jian Chi is a ruby ​​ring. The huge ruby ​​looks very beautiful. It is set on the ring like the treasure of the duke in ancient legends. Jian Chi stretched out his hand, pressed his fingers lightly, hooked his nails, and the ruby ​​ring fell into his palm with a click.

After going back and forth dozens of times like this, Jian Chi quickly bought another backpack in the game mall, and stuffed all the rings he had cut out into the bag. Anyway, he took away all the rings that he thought were the most beautiful, and then it would be up to Wen Que to see which one he liked. If he liked all of them, he would keep them.

Thinking of this, Jian Chi became more and more energetic.

He was afraid that the time would be too late, and the speed of picking the ring was getting faster and faster, and the expression of the black-robed man who stood on the ground and witnessed all this became more and more stiff.

What did he see?

Why is it that what is so difficult in the hands of others is like playing house here with Jian Chi.

Why can he stay in front of the cliff for an hour, why can he pick out so many rings? Could it be that the rules here have suddenly changed?

The thought flashed through the man's mind.