07: The big boy of papa!

The huge excitement made An An couldn't stop snapping his tail, he looked left and right, and suddenly saw a splash of water slowly roll up his black fish tail, brushing his full tail fin, that gentle and slightly cold touch like the one Papa felt when he stroked his forehead -

An An looked in the direction of the current, and saw a flash of white-golden fish tail, the glow and brightness of the fine diamonds in the deep sea lit up a small light. Ann no longer hesitate, immediately followed.

Once again swinging the fish tail, along with the seawater upstream, An An obviously perceived himself lighter. I thought the natural closeness of the seawater was special, but now I know that it was just that.

"Papa! An An caught up with you!"

Jian Chi slowed down the speed, white gold fish tail in front of An An flash, An An small hand will feel papa's tail within reach, but when he really reached over, but only in a moment to touch a thin layer of transparent veil. An An gave a yelp, speeding up.

The little mermaid chased the adult fish for a long time and did not feel tired, An An's body seems to have inexhaustible strength, he chased from the bottom of the sea to the surface, through one beautiful coral bush after another, the sea blue eyes faintly reflect the shadow of the round sun on the surface of the sea, he met the light and went, in a moment penetrated the surface of the sea, leaving a gorgeous shadow in mid-air.

Jian Chi on the side of the boulder, his hand holding just in the mall order to buy the Polaroid, click click click several times will be their own son's heroic posture are photographed, and the purchase of waterproof bags, ready to stick to the nest to An An.

Let An An swim in the sea water to exhaustion, Jian Chi in the surrounding view of the yellow land. There is a large piece of land around the artificial ocean is his, but yellow is not a few really does not look good, Jian Chi is considering whether to get some turf to do a little decoration. After careful consideration, I think this method is very feasible.

He picked and chose on the options for a long time, and finally chose a large area of turf, and then buy some fruit trees that are only ripe for fruiting, this is not beautiful?

The smile on his face rose, swish swish swish purchase ended, Jian Chi quickly began to set up. Just a second later, his expression stiffened.

A prompt from the system of "Battle": Dear player very sorry, because of the special geology of the sixth level of the abyss, so can not be planted oh!

Jian Chi: "?"

Like hell I'd believe you.

If you can build an ocean on this yellow earth, why can't you plant trees?

Jian Chi in the blue screen scratched half a day, really saw a note: the abyss six layer soil geological special, if you want to plant, need to find a bottle of potion to improve the soil quality.

The game is also very humane, clang on a box popped up: ask the player [fried striped fish] whether to open the search for the magical potion [pike potion] side quest?