38: gift

Qi Fuming could say that the half hour before that was definitely the most dignified period of time he had ever felt. Jian Chi, who has always been slow, behaved harmless to humans and animals, and was gentler than ordinary humans, was silent for about three seconds after finding out that the two cubs were missing, and then asked Wen Que: "Is that devil going to bring Bai Tan to the elf secret room?"

Wen Que: "Well, that's how the system is set up."

Jian Chi snorted, his eyes fell on the lush ancient tree, and he lifted it with a kick. Obviously it belongs to a human leg, and the leg is slender and straight, completely different from the mermaid tail, but if there is a heavy object, it can be crushed. But it happened to be this kick. When he kicked the trunk of the ancient tree, he broke a big tree that could only be surrounded by a few adults with open arms.

kicked off.

Qi Fuming stared at the broken marks, and the whole person was stunned.

He swallowed, and the thud was particularly clear after the loud noise of the tree falling. Wen Que glanced at him, and Qi Fuming hurriedly rubbed against him, his voice still stumbling and nervous: "Is he mad?"

 "He's mad."

Qi Fuming nodded earnestly, "I see. "

And after the tree fell, the dark passage was finally revealed. Jian Chi didn't pay attention to Wen Que and Qi Fuming. He raised his feet and walked down it. Seeing this, Qi Fuming quickly pushed Wen Que and motioned him to follow quickly. Qi Fuming is still a little self-aware. If this fish is crazy, it is estimated that there is only one Wen Que who can stop him.

After the two followed, they walked for about two minutes before they saw the huge stone gate in front of them.

Qi Fuming saw that Jian Chi was standing still in front of the door, with a slender and straight body as tall and straight as a poplar, and hurriedly stepped forward to take a look. The stone door was bare, not even a handle. But if you look closely, you will find some characters that Qi Fuming can't understand around the edges of the door. Although he didn't understand it, Qi Fuming felt that his brain was very good, and he asked on the spot, "Is this the language of the elf tribe?"

Wen Que raised his eyes and recalled the words of the design team, and nodded: "It is said that the stone door will only be opened by reciting the Elvish language above."

Qi Fuming frowned on the spot: "Ah, then how could we know. If Bai—" 

The name just At the same time, Qi Fuming seemed to realize something, glanced at Jian Chi quietly and immediately closed his mouth. It can be seen that although Jian Chi is quiet at this moment, he is obviously at a moment of mental explosion, and mentioning Bai Tan may make him more uncomfortable. He turned to look at Wen Que, and asked Wen Que with his eyes: "Didn't they tell you how to read it?"

Wen Que: "What do you think?"

The original words of the design team were, Mr. Wen, what's the problem with you making an elf contract beast? All resolved.