14: Elf boy.

The expression of the age can be song at this moment has been completely tense, originally thought that his eight contract beasts are enough to press Jian Chi to the ground to beat, but the reality gave him a hard slap.

The good things on Jian Chi's body are too much, like a brick wall in person, so that the years can be song without the power to fight.

His face sank, his teeth deadened the soft flesh in his mouth, the rich smell of blood soon filled his entire mouth, seemingly soaked even between his nose.

He had lost to Jian Chi in front of so many people.

He also had to put out all of his body for people to pick.

The people around can easily feel the pity and sympathy of the crowd, and some people are full of mocking words into the ears, they are recklessly saying 'really sins, there is nothing, on the years of song must covet the frying fish artificial ocean'. The years can be song lowered, covering the eyes of the cold, but did not say anything more.

Raise a hand, all the household goods are presented in front of Jian Chi and everyone.

With a look at the goods, the melon eating players have staggered.

"I didn't expect so many good things from Ages Kagome, if I remember correctly that bottle should contain the potion that can make the contracted beast transition from juvenile to adult in one go, right?"

"Good stuff! A bottle of the boss price, I guess the years can be song is to do what the task to get."

"And that ring, storage ring, right?"

"Hey, how can you still have a contracted beast? He is not a total of only eight?"

"You don't know this, right? That was the first contracted beast of years can be song, or an elf. It's a pity that it's not very useful. Before he also put this contracted beast on the forum to sell, asking if there is any want."

"Nobody wants it."

"This is not nonsense? Someone wants you can still see? As an elf does not even have the minimum healing ability, what do you need it for ah?"

Listening to the whispered conversation of the bystanders, Jian Chi's gaze fell on that corner. After being frightened by the bloodline suppression of his abyssal mermaid, the eight contracted beasts of the Ages can be huddled together in fear, if they could, they would prefer to disappear in place. As soon as they came into contact with Jian Chi's sight, the bodies of the usually most ferocious Swallowed Sky Python and Megalodon trembled even more.

Especially the giant tooth shark, the mouth of the big tooth was broken in the sadness and sadness has not yet completely dissipated, now afraid and aggrieved, tears like a waterfall flowing down, and soon soaked the grass beneath them.

And right behind them, the slim teenager stood uneasily. Jian Chi in the abyss seen elves, it is a very beautiful creature, they have pointed ears, blond hair, blue eyes, holding a golden bow and arrow. Each elf has a proud look and temperament. Jian Chi and they have a good relationship, he has also tasted the elves hand-picked fruit.