20: Jian Chi's fish tail snapped and rested on his lap

- In fact, the player is just a casual remark, on Wen Que that aura, he really did not dare to think. The mouth can say, really want to go up this is not to send their own head up?

After seeing the sticky note that Qi Fu Ming put on Wen Que's chest, he immediately withdrew his gaze and pretended that nothing had happened.

The first thing you need to do is to look at the sticky note. As soon as he raised his eyes, he first noticed the little mermaid who was seriously watching him. The little mermaid looks very cute, little face like a bun, white and soft, round tail curled, he curiously asked: "Uncle is also papa's friend?"

"Yes, yes, is also your papa few friends oh, you can call him an uncle Wen." Qi Fu Ming pointed to Wen Que, "Uncle Wen is also here to help, right Uncle Wen?"

Although he said so, Qi Fu Ming was worried that Wen Que's cold face would scare the little mermaid and Bai Tan, so he winked and gestured to Wen Que: give face, the two kids are still kids, you can't throw a face.

The two youngsters are still children, and you can't throw away your face. Wen Que didn't seem to notice Qi Fu Ming's expression, his gaze crossed the black fish tail of the little mermaid, and his mind uncontrollably recalled the image of the youth lying on the bed that day, with a large piece of white skin exposed, and he had to show him the fish tail but ended up not seeing anything.

The light of his eyes flickered lightly, he lightly responded.

"Uncle you've grown so tall, taller than papa!" An An seems to like Wen Que, he tilted his head, black grape-like eyes hiding a strong envy, "An An will also grow so tall in the future? If An An is like uncle, he will be able to protect papa and brother."

The elven boy smiled, a faint smile flowed under his eyes, reached out and touched the little mermaid's head, "An An just grow up healthy and happy, brother will protect An An."

Wen Que was silent for a moment, his tone was cold: "Yes, as long as you exercise more, don't lie around all day like your father."

The moment the words fell, Qi Fu Ming could not help but poof.

Not to mention, there is really some truth to it.

Qi Ming covered his mouth and laughed for a while, rubbed the little mermaid's head, saw the other slightly confused look, a serious fool him: "to grow as tall as your Uncle Wen, An An first of all, every day to swim ten kilometers, exercise. Then you can not eat snacks, to eat nutritious food, quickly grow taller."

An An wrinkled his nose and muttered, "An An can sit on the duckling and swim ten kilometers."

Qi Fu Ming: "?"

...

Today's stall was quite successful, with Qi Fu Ming and Wen Que as the two bodyguards, no one dared to come and make trouble. In addition, two handsome men with two cute and handsome cubs, so many players in order to satiate the eyes and pay for fruit.