24: The saliva is about to flow down.

The wind from the sea with a slightly salty and cool breath, through the empty gate brushed Jian Chi soft hair. Hearing a satisfactory answer, the youth exuded joy from the inside out, and even looked at this wounded Wen Que, who had made a mess of the backyard and played intrigue, much better.

Jian Chi decided to give Wen Que another superb label: discerning.

But in such a good atmosphere, there is someone who has a different opinion about Wen Que's remarks. Qi Fu Ming blinked and made up in his mind the difference in looks and size between the abyssal mermaid and the dragon, plus the latter was the main character in the legendary stories that many people in the country had heard since childhood, and he felt more and more that there was something wrong with what Wen Que said.

He let out a yelp, his tone with a bit of disapproval: "No? Should still be a dragon powerful, the golden dragon is as big as a mountain, elongated body after simply cover the clouds, ah, wings a wind and sand flying roll, a foot can trample a hundred people like me."

The top of Jian Chi's head slowly emerged a question mark.

Qi Fu Ming did not notice the atmosphere gradually frozen to the freezing point, only rubbed the exposed arm, some suspicious look at the door, casually muttered a 'this sea breeze is not a little cool', then continue to talk.

"Although deep sea mermaid is invincible in the sea, on the shore will not know what the situation. Moreover, if my perception is correct, mermaids should be the ordinary size, right? Grandpa An's fairy tale of mermaids in the film have not seen? Oops so small, how to beat the dragon ah."

Jian Chi's tone was cold: "How do you know he can't beat it?"

Qi Fu Ming face 'you are talking nonsense' expression: "think about it, all of us know the mermaid can't beat the dragon ah."

Jian Chi's hand squeezed the milk glass so hard that it clicked and crushed the glass into pieces under Qi Fu Ming's horrified gaze. The milk-white liquid dripped all over his hand, and he looked at Qi Fu Ming with cold eyes, his voice sounded a bit gritty: "What makes you think you can't beat it just because you think about it? How can the abyssal mermaid not beat the golden dragon. The abyssal mermaid is the one that crashes the clouds!"

Qi Fu Ming had a moment of dumbfounded.

They are not just a harmonious and friendly discussion of the abyssal mermaid and the dragon in the end which is stronger?

Why does Jian Chi look so angry?

The head is like an obsolete machinery, click click click time finally completed the opening action. Thinking about the fact that Jian Chi's identity in the game "Battle" is a mermaid, Qi Fu Ming seemed to have a sudden realization...

Oh, this guy should be particularly fond of mermaids.

This is the same reasoning as a fan.

Fans definitely do not allow others to say where their celebrity brother is not good.