Author's Note

This is the second book in the Lyra Black story. It is a fanfiction based in the world of Harry Potter, but I have decided it was a good idea to rough it up a little and add in some story. Lyra Black is my original character and I claim all rights to her. I claim all rights to Estrella Nott and Nika Lupa as they are my original characters as well. 

I do not claim any of the other characters, although I do claim the changes that I have made to them and their storylines. All canon characters that I use, I give full claim to the people that created them. 

This is a Mattheo Riddle x OC fanfiction although you will find that it is heavily more about my OC Lyra Black. 

This is the second book in the series and if you haven't read the first one, I urge you to go read that now as none of this will make sense otherwise. It will be in my profile under my works and is titled Fighting Fate. 

Before I let you enjoy, there are a few other things I would like to mention. There are some changes to the storyline of Harry Potter as well as Canon Lore. It is nothing major, only things that suit my storyline better. 

There will be SMUT, cursing and sensitive topics spoken about in this book, more than there would have been in the previous one and I will put warnings for the things that I think are important, but if there is anything that triggers you that I have not put a warning for, please let me know and I will quickly change that for future readers. 

Without further ado, I leave you to read Surviving Fate and I sincerely hope you enjoy the story of Lyra Black. 

Katie xx