Chapter Thirty Seven

Amara

I wake up to a beeping sound and as soon as I open my eyes I see Stefano sitting next to me, holding my hand.

"Stef? What happened?" I ask. My voice hoarse.

"You fainted due to dehydration and panic." he says.

I immediately remember what I was stressing about. My son was taken and my best friend and her baby are in danger.

"D-did you find Marco. Was he h-hiding?" I ask hopefully even though I know the truth.

Somebody kidnapped him. Their motives are unknown since I don't have any enemies I know of and the only ones I have are in prison, though I wouldn't really consider them my enemies.

Stefano might have some in the business world, but I doubt they would kidnap an innocent child. Most of them have children of their own, who were all at Marco's party yesterday.

That leaves only one person, and he's in the hospital as well. So who took our son? And why?

"No love. Someone had some sort of motive. I think I might know who, but the reason is unknown." he answers. He rubs his eyes and looks at me.

I gesture for him to come closer as I see the tears in his eyes. He moves closer and I grab his large hands.

"We're going to get our son back, okay? We'll be fine." I say, I think I'm trying to reassure myself more rather than him.

He nods his head and pulls my head down to place a gentle kiss on it.

"So here's the thing Amore.." he starts of. I frown.

"What?" I say softly. My nerves running a million places.

"I think Jess might've pushed Nonno off the railing in order to distract us. She was the only allowed inside his room and she probably took some food to him...

"She caused a distraction to get everybody out of the house and when she saw no one but Aria home with Marco, she used her opportunity to get Marco" I say, my mouth open in realisation.

"Exactly. But Aria was in the way and sleeping in Marcos room so she couldn't get Marco alone. Which also meant Aria didn't breathe in the nitrous oxide...

"Aria didn't pass out but she woke up when she realized Marco wasn't in bed with her. She probably went downstairs and caught Jess with Marco in her arms. She tried to ask why Jess was taking Marco causing Jess to panic and stab her in the side." I finish off.

"My smart girl. You thought of all that without even seeing the footage" Stefano praises. I smile.

There's a knock on the door before the person pushes it open and comes in.

"Are you okay Bokki?" Jeong asks as he enters.

"I thought you were in Toronto for a fashion show?" I say.

"I was supposed to come back yesterday but I came early this morning and when I heard what happened, I immediately rushed here.. How are you guys feeling?" He asks hesitantly.

"We're really happy and content with our lives. Stefano and I were just planning a vacation, do u and Chiara want to join?" I say with fake enthusiasm.

"Damn, cut down on the sarcasm, would you?" he says.

I sigh as I feel the tears in my eyes gathering for a meeting to plan their escape.

"Hey hey hey, love?" Stefano lifts my chin up and stares into my brown eyes with his gorgeous grey ones.

"We will find him. I will get him back to you, to us. Trust me?" he says softly.

"I trust you" I barely manage to whisper. He takes my hand and places a delicate kiss on my ring finger.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you" I say back softly. He pecks my lips before standing up.

Jeong looks at me with a sad look on his face.

"I'm going to get all the help we can get. I already phoned your father and they should be arriving by tonight. He might know where to start looking and who to connect." Stefano says.

I nod my head. He sighs and leans back down, taking my face in his large hands. He kisses my forehead before he stands up to his full height.

Jeong nods at him as he leaves the room.

"I know you're not okay sis, I'm sorry for asking a stupid question."he says.

I nod my head and gesture for him to sit next to me. He comes over but instead of sitting down, he hugs me really tightly.

" You know I love you so much Bokki. I can't lose you "he mumbles.

I hug him back and rub his back.

"my little sis" he says.

"By two freaking minutes" I mumble and roll my eyes. He chuckles and pulls away.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he asks.

"Can you please get me a chicken-mayo sandwich and.. Grapejuice" I say and smile.

He rolls his eyes but walks out of the door.

I have never felt so scared before in my life. Yes, I was scared when Stefano was in here. Laying for a month or so.. I think. But the fact that my baby boy is somewhere with strangers who are probably planning to harm him.. I just can't wrap my head around it. I miss him so damn much and I hope that wherever he is.. They're atleast feeding him.

Stefano

Leaving Amara alone in the hospital might not have been the best choice I made right now. But I have to meet the detective Jonathan suggested so we can start looking for where Jess might've taken him.

Why the hell would she even need a reason to take my son? Unless someone paid her to do it.

Call-

Jonathan - Stefano. I just received a call from one of the policemen who helped us last time. Steve somehow escaped... Elaina too.

Stefano - what? Why would they suddenly escape? Unless...

Jonathan - yes, they might be behind Marcos kidnapping. Clearly someone on the inside helped them escape and Jess might be linked with them. We have to get moving fast. The police force will help us find them. If you get any calls, text me and keep them talking long enough.

Stefano - Sure thing. Thank you so much Jon.

Jonathan - anything for my grandson.

Call ended.

Steve and Elaina don't give up do they? Why the fuck do they want Marco though. Taking Amara would've made more sense, but Marco?

____________________

Another update! I'm excited to know what you think of Steve and Elaina's return. How do you think Aria is doing? Will the baby survive.. Will she?

What will happen to Marco. How is this gonna affect him?

Thanks for the support and make sure to vote for the chapters so I know whether it was good or bad.

Dankie!