Chapter 1

Rain poured outside. Thunder was heard for miles. No sky could be found, only dark gray clouds, covering every inch of the open air. Minho was sat in his living room, a book in his hand, a hot cup of tea in his other. He slowly took a sip, placing it back down, turning the page to his book. A loud bang was heard, although not from the sky. He looked up at his door, confused if it was the door or not. Another one rang through his ears. He put his book mark into his book, closing it and putting it down.

"Who the hell could it be in this weather?" He mumbled to himself.

He opened the door, his eyes meeting Jisung's. He stood there, drenched in water.

"Um- hi." He took a sharp breath. "My girlfriend just kinda broke up with me and kicked me out, and you were the closest person so... Yeah."

Minho sighed. "I'll get a towel. Come inside and take your shoes off."

Minho opened the door wider for him, allowing Jisung to walk inside. Jisung took his shoes off, setting them to the side.

"How long do you plan to stay here?" Minho asked.

"Um, I have no idea."

"I'll plan for a few weeks. I'll go get you a towel, a blanket, and some clothes."

Jisung nodded slowly, looking down. Minho left, going to his bathroom. He opened the closet door, pulling out an unused towel. He draped it over his shoulder, going to his bedroom. He walked inside, going to his bed to grab the fluffiest blanket on it. He grabbed it, adding it to his shoulder with the towel.

He moved on to the closet, opening it and scanning it with his eyes. He grabbed a hoodie that was hanging up, as well as some shorts. He walked back out, going to Jisung. The male awkwardly stood there on his tile, looking up.

Minho grabbed the towel and clothes from his pile, handing it to him. "Don't forget to dry your hair." He backed away. "I'll be on the couch."

Jisung nodded, going to his bathroom. Minho went to the couch, sitting down. He sighed softly to himself, picking up his tea and taking another sip, setting it down once more. He shoved his hands into his face, taking another deep breath. He heard foot steps behind him, sitting up straight. He looked back, seeing Jisung in the new clothes.

"Sit next to me," Minho said softly.

Jisung sat next to him, Minho wrapping the blanket around him.

"Your face is still wet."

Jisung lifted his hand, touching his cheek. "That- that isn't rain water. I've been crying."

Minho frowned, pulling the male into a hug. He heard Jisung sniffle slightly, hugging him back. 

"Do you mind explaining to me what happened?"

"She broke up with me."

"Is that all?"

"Well... I also was laid off my job a few weeks ago and haven't found a job yet. She was really upset about that..."

Minho frowned, moving some of Jisung's hair out of his face. "You were happy with her, weren't you?"

Jisung nodded, moving away slightly. Minho watched the boy try to blink back tears, only pulling him closer.

"Go on and cry."

Jisung let out a sob, clinging onto Minho. Minho rubbed his back, letting him cry. Minho let out a small sigh, placing a small kiss onto his damp head.

"How long did you two last?"

"A-almost two y-years-" he cried, his body taking in short breaths as he spoke. "I-I don't know-w why she b-broke up with me-"

Minho pulled him closer again. "People do things, Jisung. Often times, it is stupid things. You'll feel better soon."

"W-will I?"

"Hopefully. Bed or couch?"

"Ei-ither works."

Minho nodded slowly. "You are gonna get some rest while I make us something to eat. Okay?"

Jisung nodded, Minho gently guiding him to his feet. Minho walked him to his bedroom, putting him in bed. He tucked the boy in, wiping the tears away from his face.

"Sleep well. I'll wake you up when I'm done."

Jisung nodded slowly, pulling blankets closer, forcing his eyes shut. Minho smiled softly, leaving him alone. He frowned after he left the bedroom, going to the kitchen to make food.

New story because I have no self control

Enjoy!

Also, real quick
My brother is trying to convince me Korean people don't like kpop
Yeah, he's stupid

Don't forget to vote and comment because I genuially have no idea how much people like my stories.

! Emberly !