Chapter 11

“-and she pulled me closer and like- her lips on mine, mine on hers. I ended up staying the night with Siyeon and cuddling all night long,” Bora said as she sipped her tea, slowly petting the cat on her lap. “That’s how we ended up dating.”

    “That’s cute,” Minho nodded, also petting the cat on his lap. He looked across the room, sighing nervously. “Do you think Jisung is doing well at the interview?” he asked.

“Maybe. Siyeon is nice about this stuff and Jisung is cute enough to be a cat maid,” Bora said with a smile. “He’s probably doing amazing.”

Minho smiled, blushing softly. “I’m lucky to have him.”

Siyeon and Jisung approached the table, Jisung sitting down next to his boyfriend. Minho looked up nervously at Siyeon. “So.. what are your thoughts?”

“The worst interview ever. Down right terrible, I have no idea how he’s ever had a job before. No social skills, nasty and ugly aegyo, and- Jisung stand up and do the thing.” Jisung stood up, grabbing the back of his loose shirt, wrapping it back tightly around the waist. “Look at that fucking waist. We measured and it’s 70 cm. Do you know how many people are gonna be obsessed with him? All of them. Send me his measurements and we’ll get his uniform.”

Jisung sat back down, smiling at Minho. He scooted closer, resting his head on his shoulder. “I got the job,” he whispered into Minho’s ear, kissing his cheek.

Minho smiled down at his boyfriend, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close. “Proud of you, my little kitty maid boy.”

Siyeon smiled at them both. “Bora, could you go grab them cupcakes?”

Bora nodded, standing up. Siyeon took her spot, Bora glaring at her. Siyeon smirked at her as Bora walked away. She turned back to them. “You two are really cute, you know that?”

Jisung blushed. “Thank you, Siyeon.”

Siyeon grinned at them as Bora walked back with the cupcakes, handing it to them. Minho took them. “Thanks Bora. I think Jisung and I are gonna get going now.”

“Oh? We are?” Jisung asked.

Minho nodded. “We should. Thanks for helping us Siyeon. I’ll see you at my next shift,” he said as he stood up, giving the cupcakes to Jisung. 

Siyeon smiled at them. “Bye! See you two later!”

The two walked out, going to Minho’s car. Minho opened the door for Jisung to get in, Jisung getting in. Minho got into his side, beginning to drive. Jisung smiled happily to himself, looking over at his boyfriend. Minho could feel him stare at him lovingly, blushing.

“Do you need something?” Minho asked.

“Just your love.”

Minho snickered. “You want me? In what way?”

“Well, which ways are you offering.”

Minho shrugged. “I mean- do you remember that time we were drunk together?”

“Yeah? What about it?”

“You said you wanted to be topped.” Jisung began to flush deeply. “And then asked if I could fulfil that fantasy.”

“Well, I- I was drunk! That doesn’t mean anything!”

“Damn then, I was gonna offer we buy lube and condoms.”

“We can still do that! F-for future projects.”

“Future projects?”

Jisung blushed more, nodding. “I said what I said. Future projects.”

Minho nodded slowly, the car stopping at a light. Minho turned to Jisung, their eyes connecting. “Should I stop, yes or no?”

“...yes.”

“That’s what I thought.”

Jisung turned towards the window, before whipping his head back to him. “You haven’t dated anyone, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes, I am. I was hoping you could teach me quickly before we did our thing.”

Jisung nodded. “I guess I could.”

Minho drove again. “Let’s do it then,” he turned into a parking lot, parking the car.

~
I'm not writing smut
~

Jisung sat in Minho’s lap, both boys sitting on the floor of the shower. Minho had his arms around Jisung’s waist, his face in his neck. The just sat there in silence as lukewarm water fell onto them. Jisung panted softly into the air, his back resting more into Minho’s chest. He hissed slightly as he moved, squeezing his eeys shut.

“It still hurts, Minho,” Jisung whined.

Minho lifted his face. “It’s probably gonna hurt for a while.” He placed a single kiss onto his neck. “You’ll survive.”

“But what if I don’t? Your cock killed me.”

Minho smirked. “You’re funny.”

“I’m not joking, Lee Minho!”

Minho hugged him closer. “I’m aware, love.”

Jisung stopped squirming, blushing. “You do so many things to me.” He sighed softly. “Have you noticed that it stopped raining when we got together?”

“Oh, has it?”

“Yeah, it has! Maybe our emotions control the weather!”

“I’ll keep that in mind for our first argument.”

“Yah! Don’t be negative like that!”

“Sorry.” He sat up straight. “Should we get out now?”

“Only if you treat me like a princess.”

Minho smiled, removing the boy from his lap. He stood up, then leaned over and picked him up. He turned the water off, getting out of the shower. Minho walked to the countertop, placing his boyfriend on top. He leaned down, pecking his lips. His eyes wandered down to his neck, gently grabbing his jaw and lifting it.

“What are we gonna do about the bruises? Maids aren’t supposed to have them,” Minho asked, his eyes wandering to each bruise on his lover’s neck. “Siyeon is gonna kill you.”

“Makeup,” Jisung said. “But for now-” He wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. “-let’s keep your love on display.” He gently pulled him into a kiss, feeling Minho grab his thighs.

Minho leaned into him, his hands traveling up his body. Jisung blushed more as he pulled away for a second, making eye contact. “Minho, I love you so much.”

“Oh? Do you?”

“Say it back.”

Minho smirked. “I love you too.”

“Thank you. Now, kiss me again.”

Minho nodded slightly, leaning into him and into the kiss.

THE END

Thank you all for reading this story!! I started it one day and had no plan. I hope you all enjoyed it. A follow would be appreciated if you want to see more work from me.

At the time of me posting this, it's less than 24 hours until 2023. So that's fun

Love you all

! Emberly !