Chapter 2

Minho was in the kitchen, preparing food for the both of them. He heard footsteps behind him, turning around and seeing a Jisung going to the couch, the blanket he used around his shoulders.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

Jisung grumbled, shoving his face into a pillow. Minho smiled, looking back at food.

"It'll be done soon."

Jisung instantly sat up, looking over. Minho just kept smiling.

"You're really like my mom," Jisung mumbled.

"Oh? Am I? Did she care for you?"

Jisung mumbled a soft yes, pulling the blanket more over him. "It smells good..."

"Well, it is good."

Minho smiled at him, plating both of them food. He walked out to the living room, sitting next to Jisung. Jisung looked up at him, a big smile on his face. He gently took his food from Minho, whispering a soft thank you. The two began to eat in silence.

The sound of rain could be heard outside, softer than earlier. It filled their ears, both embracing the comforting sounds.

Minho cleared his throat. "So- uh- how do you feel?"

"Still... Still iffy? I'm still hurt, but... Realistically, I knew it would never last."

"How so?"

"Too many arguments, too many disagreements. I probably should've left earlier."

Minho frowned, looking into his eyes. They were still glossy, the boy blinking back tears. Minho sighed.

"You need to rethink your life before getting into another relationship. Start working, get your own place, reevaluate yourself."

"I..." He stopped, looking directly at him. "I probably should, shouldn't I?"

Minho nodded slowly. "You should. Have you tried getting a job at the cafe I work at? We always need new employees."

"Will they accept a boy as a waiter?"

"They will. Boys in skirts always bring people in." Minho set his dish on the table, moving to view Jisung better. "Show me your best aegyo."

Jisung looked away awkwardly, Minho smirking as he saw a blush on his cheeks. "Oh gosh- um- do I need the job this badly?"

"Yes. As much as I love living with you, your own place would be better."

"But you make great food."

"I can't always feed you."

"Ugh.." He began to mentally prepare himself, taking in deep breaths. He turned to Minho, putting two peace signs against his head. He began to speak in a higher voice. "Minnie! Jisungie would love to serve Minnie delicious food!! Ayoo!!~~" Jisung stared.

Minho also stared back, trying to hold back laughter. He lost control, bursting out into laughter.

Jisung scoffed. "Bully..."

"I am not! Maybe you shouldn't work there!"

"Can I work in the kitchen with you?"

"Maybe. Just try applying... Although you would look beautiful in a maid outfit."

Jisung sighed, resting his head against the couch. He looked over at Minho.

"Now what?"

"Just relax and try not to think about life?"

"Eh, that's boring." His eyes scanned Minho, a flirty smile growing on his face. "Hey Minho~"

"You just got out of a relationship, don't try to enter one with me."

Jisung rolled his eyes dramatically. "Why not?"

"Jisung, you know I'm not that interested in dating."

"But what if you're lonely? Who are you gonna bother?"

"With you entering and leaving relationships so much, I don't have to worry about being alone. You always end up at my house."

"That is not true."

"Give me one time it wasn't true."

"I was once at Felix's house."

"Ah yes, once. Makes it better." Minho stood up. "Go get ready for bed. I'm gonna clean up." He grabbed their dishes. He began to walk before turning to him. "Jisung, I am being genuine when I say you need to slow down. Really think things through before acting on them.

"Okay, mom."

Minho just turned, going to the kitchen.

New chapter :)

Here's a friendly reminder to interact with my story by either voting or commenting

Have a good day/night

! Emberly !