Chapter 10

Minho laid in bed, his eyes feeling heavy from sleep. He could feel Jisung’s hands trace his back, a soft smile growing on his face. Minho gently pulled the boy closer, feeling a soft breath on his skin. Jisung looked up at him, smiling back at him.

“Good morning.”

Minho’s smile only grew. “Good morning, love.”

“Oh?” A smirk replaced the happy smile. “Am I your love?”

“Of course you are.” He wrapped his arms around his body, their lips finding each other’s in a sweet manner. 

Their kiss lingered as their bodies molded to each other, their hearts beating in unison as they lost themselves in the moment. After a moment, they pulled away from each other, each looking happy and satisfied from the other. 

“I love you too,” Jisung whispered back, blushing softly.

Minho chuckled softly, hugging him. “Your mom would really hate us now.”

Jisung laughed softly as well. “It would be amazing.”

Minho slowly sat up, pulling Jisung with him. “If we’re together forever, we won’t have to worry about her ever.”

Jisung snuggled up next to him, holding his hand. He smiled up at him, kissing his cheek. “We will be together forever.”

“But first, we need a proper date.”

Jisung’s eyes lit up. “Do you have somewhere in mind?”

“Want to go to the cat cafe?”

Jisung gasped cutely. “Yes! I would love that!”

Minho smiled, leaning for a kiss. Their lips met again for a short second, Jisung pulling away. “Let’s go get ready! I want the see the kitties.”

!

The two boys climbed out of Minho’s car, looking up at the cafe. They approached the door, hearing music play from inside. Minho opened the door for Jisung, Jisung walking in. Jisung looked back at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him in. Minho smiled at him, a soft mew screaming at them. Minho looked forward, seeing a cat charging at him. The cat climbed up his leg, Minho gently picking the cat up.

“I missed you too, Dori!” He giggled, nuzzling his nose against the cat’s nose. “Little troublemaker.”

Jisung giggled. “Cute cat.”

Minho gently put Dori down. “They are. Obsessed with me though.”

“Well, look what the cat dragged in,” A voice said.

Minho looked towards the voice, scoffing. “Hello, Siyeon.” 

Siyeon eyed Jisung, Jisung staring back awkwardly. “Whose the boy?” She asked smugly.

“Siyeon, meet Jisung.”

She gasped. “THE Jisung?” She turned back to him. “It’s an honor to meet you! It’s been so annoying to hear Minho rant about you none-stop.”

“Oh? Does he rant about me?” Jisung asked.

“Too much. Dude is in love with you.”

“He’s aware,” Minho said, blushing softly.

Siyeon’s jaw dropped, moving closer to Minho. “Details. Tomorrow.”

The door opened again, all 3 turning to see a girl. Siyeon also eyed her.

“Where’s your uniform, Bora?” She asked. 

“I’ll go change, just give me a second,” She said, moving to walk past them.