Chapter 7

Minho and Jisung sat at breakfast, eating silently. Jisung kicked Minho’s leg, Minho looking up. 

Minho blushed softly, smiling at him. “Yes?” 

“Why are you so quiet today?” Jisung asked, looking at him intently.

“Had to deal with your snoring,” he teased.

He kicked again. “How dare you say that! I’m a very sound sleeper!” He protested.

“Mmm… nah, you snore so much.”

Jisung rolled his eyes, finishing his food. “What should we do today?”

Minho’s eyes gazed his kitchen, his eyes landing on something. He stood up, approaching it. He grabbed the bottle, his eyes sparkling as he looked over at Jisung.

“We are not drinking.”

“Awe, come on!”

“This is peer pressure. I am not going to drink with you.”

He shrugged, opening the bottle. “Suit yourself.” He put the bottle to his lips, taking a swig.

Jisung grabbed the bottle away, taking his own drink. Minho smirked at him, pulling him close. They drank together, giggling together.

“Tell me, what have you always wanted to do?” Minho asked.

Jisung pondered for a moment. “Dance in the rain. Especially with someone I love.” He looked at Minho. “It’s been a very long time since anyone has danced with me in the rain. Last time was with my mom when I was a really small child.”

“You may not love me, but I’m willing to dance with you.”

Jisung smiled. “So you want a dance in the rain with me?” He grabbed Minho’s hand.

“Don’t make this weird, Jisung.” He stared. “We’ll dance once the rain starts. It’s supposed to rain today. What else do you want to do?”

“I’ve always wanted to be topped.”

Minho took a drink, nodding his head slightly. He looked over at him. “Jisung, what the fuck?”

“Want to help me fulfill that fantasy?” He teased. “Come on, don’t be shy~”

“Jisung, first of all, what the actual fuck, second of all, I don’t have any condoms or lube, THIRD of all, I’m a virgin.”

Jisung laughed. “I don’t give a fuck.”

“Okay, I think you’ve had too much alcohol.”

Jisung looked at him. “No.” He took another drink.

Minho pulled the bottle away. Jisung giggled softly, his cheeks blushing from the alcohol. “You got drunk fast, holy-” 

Jisung moved closer, wrapping his arms around his neck. Minho blushed red, staring down at him. Their foreheads touched, causing both of them to blush even more. They heard raindrops hit the roof, looking up.

“Do you want to go outside, Jisung?” Minho asked.

Jisung nodded, letting go of him. He rushed to the front door, opening it.The rain began falling harder. He moved back to Minho, pulling him outside. He shut the door behind him, grabbing his hands again. 

The two walked into the rain, Minho smiling down at him. Jisung grabbed Minho’s hands,placing one on his waist. He smiled shyly, holding his other hand. The two of them danced in the rain, laughing together. They got soaked, but not caring. All the cared about was each other. Their laughter and smiles grew more and they grew closer and closer to rach other. It really was just them.

As they danced and had fun Minho found himself falling deeper for Jisung. He smiled down at him, moving closer. Jisung smiled up at him, a flash of lightening then scaring him. He clung to Minho, looking around scared.

“Shall we go inside?” Minho asked. He nodded slowly, his eyes dazed with alcohol. Minho brought him under the cover, water dripping from every inch of them. “I’ll go get towels.” He went inside, going to grab towels.

He was quick, giving one to Jisung. Jisung wrapped it around himself, smiling up at Minho like an idiot. He smiled back, grabbing his hand. 

“So, about that thing of being topped?”

Jisung looked up, giggling. “What about it?”

“Never happening.”

Case 143 is amazing.

What's your favorite song from Maxident?

! Emberly !