Before The Gala

Happy August to all my Swifties out there!🥲💀

Y/N's Pov

I wake up to banging on my apartment door and get up to go see who's there. I look there and see it's some of friends and calling my name. I unlock the door, and they rush past me except one.
Rami Malek

One of the sexiest man I have ever seen in my life. From his smooth voice to his signature smirk, damn that man is something else.Wait, I'm getting off track.

I met Rami after one of my races. And after that, we hit it off. We sometimes smoke together even though it's a bad habit. I have to do it once in awhile, so it won't affect my heath and all.

Y/N: Hey man.

Rami: Hey. Sorry about them. I thought you gave them a key?

Y/N: No worries. And yeah I thought so too. But come on in, let's get ready.

He walks through the door and we see our stylist getting our suits ready. And then we look over to see our guy friends setting up a place to cut hair?

Y/N: Woah! Woah! Hey, why do you two have those?

Everyone looks over to Dumb and Dumber. The two have been my best friends since I was little, and we even lived on the same street in the. When we got old enough we decided to buy an apartment together. Oh, I didn't mention I was born in London? Strange. That probably won't matter anyways. Back to here, Alex and Thomas look back at us like we're crazy.

Alex: What?

Y/N: What do you mean "what?" Why do you two have razors, scissors, and capes?

They look at me then back at each other and start laughing. This goes on for a couple of minutes.

Thomas: So-sorry. But have you looked at your hair Y/N/N?

They bust out laughing again. And Rami and the others look at me and giggle a little.

Y/N: Why the hell is everyone laughing at me?!

Rami: You should look at your hair, man.

I pull out my phone and open the camera. And oh oh my..

Y/N: What the fuck

Y/N: What the fuck...

I look up at everybody, they all got their cameras out, laughing.

Y/N: Okay. Okay. Ha. Ha. Get all your laughs out.

Rami: Wow... just wow man.

Y/N: Now I know why you guys have some of your barbershop equipment.

Oh! Also, Alex and Thomas are professional barbers and photographers. Odd combination if you ask me. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be going to the Met Gala too. They gotta take pictures of all the celebrities and send it to their stylists and their outfits' companies.