Training & Relaxing

Y/N's POV

The morning after the Met Gala, we all woke up with terrible hangovers. It took us quite some time to get up and function correctly. Once we finally got settled, we all sat around the table, eating breakfast.

Rami: So, Y/N, when's your next race?

Y/N: The 15th.

Rami: Okay, okay. Where is it at?

Y/N: Spain. Pass me the syrup, Tom.

Thomas: Here ya go.

I smile appreciatively at him which he reciprocates.

Rami: Right, do you think you could send me a schedule of all the races? I'll probably try to come to your races if my schedule allows me to.

Y/N: For sure, yeah. Thanks for, uh, watching my races.

After I say that, the guys all laugh at me.

Y/N: *confused* What?

Alex: You're so awkward, mate!

Y/N: The hell are you talking about?

Thomas: Y/N, you're, like, the most awkward person I've ever met! Even after knowing you since we were kids, you're still the same awkward little boy on the playgrounds.

Rami: For real, I've only known you for a little while, and you're still as awkward as the day we met.

They all laugh at each other while I just stare at them.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Hahah. You guys are soo hilarious.

Thomas: Thank you, we appreciate it. But in all seriousness, you can be quite awkward at times.

Y/N: I know, I know.

Rami: Anyways, what are you guys planning to do before Y/N has to leave?

Alex: We don't know yet. This is our first time being in New York.

Rami: Seriously?

Thomas: Yeah, we normally are in London or wherever Y/N's race is at.

Rami: Jeez, I definitely got to show you all round New York.

Y/N: Sure, that would be fantastic.

After catching up and eating, we all decide to get dressed and explore New York for the rest of the day and week.

After exploring this city, I must say that New York and London are similar in some ways. It felt good having a nice break from racing. I hardly get any rest due to training and going to different countries for races.

It was finally time for me to go back home in London, so I could make sure everything was in check, and just for me to fly over to Italy, so I could train. Of course Alex and Thomas went with me while Rami stayed in New York because of his schedule.

My two best friends and I have finally arrived at the AlphaTauri training facility. While we're walking up to my coaches, the coaches start smirking.

Y/N: *confused* What?

Coach: I see you got a new haircut.

Coach 2: And that you went to a- What's it called again?

Coach: Met Gala?

Coach 2: Yes, that.

Coach: And you also were exploring New York with those two dinguses and with someone else.

Both my coaches give us pointed looks while I groan out.

Y/N: Come on! I was tryna have some fun with my friends.