Stalking Y/N

Sorry for leaving y'all hanging😩. Thank you for all the views and votes!

Y/N's Pov

After that very odd encounter with those two ladies, I went back to the dance floor with my buddies. We danced the night away, drinking loads of beer, and having a great time.

Soon enough, the night must come to an end, and we are on a way back to the apartment. This was probably one of the best nights I've had in ages. On the flipside, I know I'll feel it in the morning. But, who cares? I don't! Well, kinda...

Taylor's Pov

After that unique encounter with Y/N and his friends, mainly Y/N, me and Selena stayed at the bar for a little while longer just catching up with each other. Once we were done catching up, we went our separate ways. That meant I had to go back to Tom, but I don't mean it in a bad way. I think? Tom and I were having a blast dancing like no one was watching us. But, that doesn't mean that my eyes would drift off someplace else. Every and now then, I would look to see if I could spot Y/N. And sure enough! I would see him laughing at his friends doing Lord knows what. Other times, he would be standing there awkwardly.

The night has finally come to an end, and I had a great time. Catching up with old friends, dancing with an older British guy, and meeting a new person. I mean new people! Yeah, new people!

I make it back to my apartment and do my nighttime routine. Once I've finished, I lay down in bed. But before I get comfortable, I decide to look up Y/N on the internet through my phone.

Hmm, let's go to Instagram first. I search up Y/N L/N and come across an account. Oh, wait! It's a fan account! It has 185k followers. The bio has an account tagged: y/n.l/n

(pick a car number for Y/N! please lol!)

I think it's Y/N's, so I click on it, and it takes me to a private account! What the hell! I'm pretty sure it's his because it's verified, but he only has 100k followers, has very few posts, and not following that many people. How does his fan page have more followers than him?! I go back to the fan account and notice that it says:

 How does his fan page have more followers than him?! I go back to the fan account and notice that it says:

Ohhhh, okay! That makes so much more sense! I go back to his account and actually look at his bio this time.