Chapter 1: Remembering the lost rose

Raven's POV

As me and Tai got a good look at my daughter Yang, our eyes teared up at the sight of her. "She almost looks like you, Raven," said Tai. "She does," I said as I held her. Just then, Summer and Qrow entered the room. "She looks adorable, Raven," said Qrow. "I know, just look at those eyes," I said as Yang revealed her lilac eyes. As everyone looked at Yang, I noticed Summer looked sad. "Summer, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Raven. It's just that I miss him every day," said Summer as she began to cry. My eyes widened at what she said. "You mean your brother Y/N?" I asked. "Yeah, I finally managed to get a hold of him, but after I told him that you were expecting and married to Tai, he said that he didn't even want to know anyone who knew you and hung up on me," said Summer as tears filled her eyes. I gasped at this.

For a while, me and Summer's younger brother, Y/N, were dating each other during our time in Beacon. But after we broke up after I mentioned the Branwen Tribe, he vanished shortly after me and Tai got together. Since then, we have all been searching for Y/N, but we always came up empty-handed. "I know, I miss him too, Summer," I said. As we all consoled Summer, I began to think about Y/N again.

'Y/N Rose, please, I know you want to move on, but you've got to show yourself again soon,' I thought as I breastfed Yang. "Raven, I know that Y/N doesn't want anything to do with us right now, but at some point, you need to talk to him," said Qrow. "You're right, Qrow, but I need to find him first," I said. "Yeah, he must have gone somewhere very far away," said Tai. "Please, just find my brother and bring him home," said Summer as she cried.

"We will keep trying Summer, don't you worry," said Qrow. As another memory of Y/N returned to me, I recalled all the times I caught him and Qrow drinking in a bar. Y/N was undoubtedly Qrow's drinking buddy, but after he vanished, neither of us felt the same without him, not even his teammates. As my former teammates left the room, I went to sleep with Yang sleeping in my arms.

Y/N's POV

As I watched Raven sleep with Tai's baby in her arms from my binoculars, my blood began to boil. 'We would've been perfect together, Raven! But no, you and I just had to break up because of that stupid tribe!' I thought as I growled. Knowing that her teammates were going to leave the hospital at any moment, I quickly climbed across the rooftops of Patch Island and headed back to the docks.

'Why? Why did I have to fall in love with a stupid bandit? Why?' I thought as I got onto the ship with my hood over my face. Upon entering my room, I took off my hood and looked at myself in the mirror. My black hair with red tips was still the same as it was when I left Beacon, but my silver eyes were now very dull and I had a small but visible scar near my left eye. 'I hope you're happy about what you did to me, Raven Branwen. You've turned me into the Emotionless Rose, but the Flaming Rose lives on!' I thought.

As I remembered that call from my older sister Summer, I started to growl at the fact she told me that she was married to Tai and was pregnant with his child. After that, I told her I didn't want to know anyone who knew Raven and hung up on her. "Hmph, telling me that my ex-girlfriend was expecting Tai's baby and married to him! How dare she?" I said as I pounded my hands together. As I pulled out a picture of me and Raven sharing a drink, I sighed.

'Raven, why did you have to be part of that stupid tribe? Why? We would've been perfect together!' I thought as I lay on my bed. After I let some tears drop from my face, I fell to sleep with that picture of me and Raven still in my hand. After a few days of being on the ship, I made it back to my home in Vacuo. 'Ah, home sweet home,' I thought as I went into my apartment and closed the door.

As I went onto the couch, I looked at my weapon, Burning Rose. It was a riffle that can turn into either a sword or a scythe. 'Hehe, can't wait to start taking on the Grimm again,' I thought as I drank some Strawberry Sunrise. As I passed out from getting drunk, another memory of me and Raven came back. This time, it was when me and Raven were watching the sunrise together on Beacon's roof. 'Dang it, why did I have to be so stupid to fall in love with her?' I thought as I slept on the couch.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Summer looking for Chibi Y/N

Raven's POV

As I watched the birth of Tai's second child, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. After the Branwen Tribe called me to become their new leader, I knew Qrow wouldn't due to him being a huntsman, so I had no other choice but to return to the Branwen Tribe. As I looked at Summer's daughter, she looked like her in almost everything. But, she also reminded me of Y/N as well. He was still missing and Qrow couldn't find him anywhere, but he told me he would never give up on his search.

As I used my semblance to head back to the Branwen Tribe, I was welcomed back by Vernal. "Where were you?" asked Vernal. "Just watching my former team leader welcoming her daughter into Remnant," I said as I set my mask down. "I see," said Vernal. "Did you get any info on where Y/N is hiding by the way?" I asked. Upon returning to the tribe, I asked the members to look for Y/N, but so far, they've hit nothing but dead ends.

"Nothing yet, but we'll keep trying," said Vernal. "I hope you find him soon, I miss him," I said as I pulled out a picture of me and Y/N eating lunch together. Vernal nodded and went outside my tent. Sighing, I put the picture of myself and Y/N away and began to think about where he could be. 'Y/N Rose, you've got to come out of hiding soon, all of your friends miss you,' I thought as I began to cry a little.

Wow, Y/N and Raven must have had quite the breakup! Now wanting nothing to do with her or his friends and family, Raven is worried that Y/N might do something stupid. Will she find him in time before things get out of hand? Or will Y/N remain missing for the rest of his life? Find out next time, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me so you get future story updates! See ya all next time!