Chap 7: Raven's Pregnancy

Raven's POV

A/N: The whole chapter will be from Raven's POV

After me and Y/N did that thing, I began to feel the same symptoms during my early pregnancy stages with Yang. Y/N began to notice this and he started to get worried about me. So after I got a pregnancy test, it turned out to be positive. I then thought to myself, 'Looks like I get a second chance to be a mother, time to tell Y/N the good news,'. I then left my tent and saw Y/N sharpening his weapon, Burning Rose.

After he saw me approaching him, he smiled and put his weapon down. "Hey, Raven, how are you feeling?" he asked. I replied, "Well, Y/N, I have good news,". His eyes widened as he asked, "What is it?". I then said, "I'm pregnant,". As soon as Y/N heard that, his silver eyes widened and he passed out with a smile on his face. I chuckled as I picked him up and carried him to my tent. I then thought, 'At least he's finally getting the family he wants,'.

Month 1

Brought to you by Chibi Raven and Y/N looking at the sunset

The first month of my pregnancy has been tough on me, but Y/N has been looking after me. I looked at him and said, "Happy you're finally going to be a dad?". He replied, "Yes, and my nieces will have their own cousin to play with,". I then said, "Well, technically, since Yang is my daughter, that will make her our baby's half-sister,". Y/N then said, "Yeah, true,". As I got a good look at the scar going across his left eye, I asked, "So how did you get your scar?".

Y/N looked at me and said, "Shortly after I ran away from Beacon, I came across a Nevermore. I was going to see if I could take it out with Burning Rose, but it spotted me and fired its feathers at me. I tried to use my semblance to burn them, but the last feather hit me across the left eye, which caused me to get the scar,". I looked at him worried and said, "Y/N, you need to stop being so careless, I don't want anything bad to happen to you,".

He looks me sad and said, "Yeah, I don't want our child to be missing its daddy,". I smiled and said, "Yeah, it was bad enough that I had to leave Yang behind, and I don't want history to repeat itself,". Y/N smiled back and said, "Don't worry, I'm not leaving you again,". I smiled and kissed him on the lips, and he returned it. Once we separated for air, we looked at the night sky with our hands locked together.

After a while, Y/N smiled and let go of my hand. I then asked, "Y/N, what are you doing?". He then went to one knee and pulled out a ring box. As soon as he opened it, it revealed a beautiful engagement ring. He then asked, "Raven Branwen, will you marry me?". My eyes filled with tears of happiness as I said, "Yes! Of course, I'll marry you!". Y/N smiled and placed the ring on my finger and we kissed each other again.

Month 2

Brought to you by Chibi Qrow dancing

After I reached two months into my pregnancy, I noticed Y/N getting more nervous, and I don't blame him. After all, I was his pregnant wife-to-be and I'm sure he didn't want anything bad to happen to me. As we sat down in my tent drinking some tea, Vernal showed up. She then asked, "Anything for our pregnant leader?". I then said, "No thanks, Vernal, but Y/N's getting more and more nervous, and I don't blame him,".

Y/N then said, "Yeah, considering you're my soon-to-be pregnant wife, and I don't want anything to happen to you or our child,". Vernal then said, "Y/N, you need to calm down. Yes, Raven's expecting your child, but you need to realize that we are here to help her too,". Y/N sighed as he took a sip of his tea and said, "I know, but this is my first child as well, so I have a right to worry about her,".