Final Chapter and Epilogue: One Loving Family

Y/N's POV

As I held Raven's hand to help her relieve her contractions, I could only wince in pain as she had a firm grip on my hand. 

Y/N: "This is it, Raven. The moment where we start our family."

Raven: "Be quiet Y/N! You did this to me!"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, that's true, but you're the one who wanted to have my kids."

Raven: "Do me a favour and wait outside, you've done enough!"

I could only nod and went outside as Summer and Mom helped her get onto her bed. 

Tai: "Don't worry, Y/N. She said the same thing to me when she was pregnant with Yang."

Y/N: "But she's giving birth to twins this time! And when you're giving birth to multiple babies at once, so many things could go wrong!"

Dad: "Just calm down, my son. Raven will be alright."

As the other members of my family tried to calm me down, I was praying that Raven and the twins were going to make it.

Raven's POV

As I winced in pain as my contractions got worse by the minute, Summer and Y/N's mom were getting the preparations ready for the twins when they were born.

Raven: "Oh, I so did not miss this!"

Summer: "Yeah, I would agree with you, giving birth is quite painful and exhausting."

Raven: "Says you! You're the one who's not giving birth to twins right now!"

Mrs. Rose: "Calm down, Raven. It's almost time to deliver my grandkids."

I nodded my head, but I closed my eyes as another painful contraction went through my body. At this point, Summer had taken my panties off and held my hand.

Summer: "Well, Raven, I'm finally ready to become an aunt."

Raven: "Y-Yeah and Yang and Ruby will have someone new to play with."

As Mrs. Rose held my other hand, I knew it was a matter of time before I deliver the twins into Remnant.

Timeskip

Brought to you by Chibi Y/N playing with Chibi Yang and Ruby

Y/N's POV

I was a nervous wreck right now. Raven, Mom, and Summer were in her tent for the past fourteen hours. As I heard Raven scream in pain, I was only hoping she was ok. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my leg. I looked down and I saw my favourite niece Ruby.

Ruby: "Don't worry, Uncle Y/N. I'm sure Aunt Raven is ok."

Y/N: "I sure hope so, and that goes for your cousins as well."

Ruby: "Uncle Y/N, please try and calm down. I'm sure Aunt Raven doesn't want to see her husband looking like a nervous wreck."

I could only smile at Ruby. She looked a lot like me and Summer in a lot of ways. The black hair with red tips and silver eyes was the long-time heritage of the Rose Family. Just then, Summer came out of the tent.

Y/N: "Summer, is Raven ok?"

Summer: "She is, and guess what my little bro? You're a father now."

My eyes widened at this, but then I realized that Raven had stopped screaming. 

Y/N: "Can I see my wife now?"

Summer: "She's all yours, Y/N."

As I rushed into the tent, I saw Raven holding blue and pink blankets in her arms. As she saw me, she could only smile.