🌸kitchen kiss scenario🌸 (request)

It was hangout day at Gareth's house, every Friday we all went to someones house just to chill, watch movies, talk about Dnd and eat snacks.

We basically always go to Gareth's house though, mainly cuz its the biggest. And his mom makes the best cookies. He brings cookies for us to every Hellfire meeting, it's so sweet.
"What should we watch now." James asked, picking up a cookie from the plate that sat of the coffee table.
"Robin suggested we watch the apartment." I said, holding up a tape.

"Ugh- Robin has shit taste dude.." Eddie complained.
"Hey." Robin said, pouting, making Eddie sarcastically roll his eyes.

"Yeah let's watch that." Jeff said. "There really isn't many other options."
"We should watch that one about the guy getting with his mom.." Robin said, starting to hysterically laugh with Steve
"Back to the.."
"Back to the future!"
"Yeahhhh.." they said, tumbling over laughing.

"What the hell are they on about." Eddie said
I shrugged. "Who knows."

"Okay well- I'm gonna go grab some juice." I said, looking for the okay nod from Gareth, who was (once again) not paying attention. So i just got up and left.
I had to admit though, he's cute when he's staring into space.

I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a glass.
"Wait.. this is one of my glasses.." my mind went back to the time i caught a spider and ran with it in a cup all the way to Gareth's house for
April fools.
However, unsurprisingly, he was unbothered by the tiny 8 legged bug.
I smiled at that memory, my prank backfired when I dropped the cup and died screaming while the spider ran up my leg. God i hate spiders.

Then i heard movement behind me.
"Oh, hey Gareth." I said smiling at him.
He looked sleepy.
"Those guys are tiring to hang out with." He said, closing his eyes with a small smile.
"I know right." I said, leaning back on the counter.
We smiled for a moment, before i stood up straight, his hair was slightly messed up, so i used my hands to fix it. Running my fingers through the soft curls,
He smiled, and cupped his hand on my face. He seemed to love doing that.

I was now basically pressed up against him, with him leaning against the wall.
I then went in to kiss him. His lips were warm and soft, smooth and silky like honey. They parted slightly when i kissed him, our bodies were pressed heavily against eachother.
Moving slightly, he used his hand to put it on my waist and pull me even closer to him, closing the gap between us completely.

I still had my hand in his hair, running my fingers through it, using my other hand to tug on his shirt.
It was all going perfectly until we heard a voice behind us.
I instantly broke away, leaving him panting slightly.
"Why am I always the one to see shit like that." Robin said, a disgusted look on her face.
"Wow, get a room dudes." Eddie said, a large smile on his face.

Gareth grinned at me when I looked back at him, very red in the face.

"Sorry guys.." i said.
"I think everyone is off now, we'll leave you two lovebirds to whatever shit you get up to when nobody is around." Robin said
"Okay don't say that Robin." I said warningly.

They both went back to the living room, i looked at Gareth who had a wide grin on his face. He was still against the wall, with even more messed up hair than before.
"Do not look at me like that Gareth." I said smirking.